Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Swinger clubs you have been to
Old 10-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Default Swinger clubs you have been to

I know everyone in here travels from time to time. I like to find a good time when I am in different cities. Everyone in here name a swingers club that you have been to, the city its in, and why you liked it?

I have been to Green Door in my city Las Vegas women as couples are hotter then other two clubs here.

Power Exchange Vegas hell trannies can give a good bj

Red Rooster Vegas if you like to mingle more before play the orgie room and hot tub are cool

Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 PM

Never been to a swinger club. I might enjoy it but worry some about meeting others we know already in every day life ( I know, I know, they are there too so they obviously are in the lifestyle, but it would still be awkward) and I worry a lot about disease. Maybe it would be fun to go to a bbc gang bang somewhere. I might be up for that.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:09 AM

[QUOTE=Lovesex3320;43709]Never been to a swinger club. I might enjoy it but worry some about meeting others we know already in every day life ( I know, I know, they are there too so they obviously are in the lifestyle, but it would still be awkward) and I worry a lot about disease. Maybe it would be fun to go to a bbc gang bang somewhere. I might be up for that.[/QUOTE

Well you can catch a disease anywhere. I can understand the fear of running into some one you know. The cool thing about swinger clubs is you don't have to worry about people flaking out on you our not matching their picture because of the amount of people there you just pick another person or couple out. They also have security for your safety. It's real easy to do a gang bang in swingers club compared to setting it up yourself. if you don't want to try it in your city try it the next time you go out of town.

Old 10-28-2012, 03:05 AM

Red Rooster in Vegas, also.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:56 PM

zebra interracial club Columbus, OH. very hott

clubs
Old 10-28-2012, 05:43 PM

Default clubs

Couples Playhouse and Couples Choice Chicago, Claudetes in New Orleans, and Trapeze in Atlanta (that one was the BOMB) we enjoy the clubs quite a bit, as stated before your actually seeing the people, less BS and more actual fun times

Kestrel
Old 04-23-2024, 05:45 PM

Default Kestrel

Kestrels in London before it moved to the new premises.