Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Details on the youngest BBC you have had
Old 07-02-2010, 12:15 AM

Default Details on the youngest BBC you have had

Interested in details about the youngest BBC you have had. Their age, your age, etc.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:37 AM

Wife 48, lover 25 with a stay hard 9 inches that he just kept power fucking her with!

30 years younger
Old 07-03-2010, 12:53 AM

Thumbs up 30 years younger

At the time, I was 51 he'd just turned 21. He was sweet--handsome (I thought shy) with a georgeous smile. He worked at a restaraunt I frequented, and we'd been friendly (but not really flirting) for over a year. One evening I mentioned that I planned to make daquiris and he asked if he could stop by. We never made it through the first drink. He took my drink from me, kissed me slow and strong. He put his hands on my skin under my shirt...and I pulled it over my head and off. He guided me to the bed (one room place), sat me down on the edge--and put me in positions I didn't know existed! He put my feet over his shoulders, and then crossed one leg over another. I thought, "this isn't going to work..." I was so happy to be so wrong! Because I've learned a few tricks at sucking, I wanted to let him know how grateful I was. He really preferred to fuck. That young man should be teaching his skills to others!!!

He was fandamntastic. He serviced me several times before my job took me to another city. I seldom see him anymore---but if I could---I'd be his fuckslave in a heartbeat.

Old 07-03-2010, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puta7 View Post
At the time, I was 51 he'd just turned 21. He was sweet--handsome (I thought shy) with a georgeous smile. He worked at a restaraunt I frequented, and we'd been friendly (but not really flirting) for over a year. One evening I mentioned that I planned to make daquiris and he asked if he could stop by. We never made it through the first drink. He took my drink from me, kissed me slow and strong. He put his hands on my skin under my shirt...and I pulled it over my head and off. He guided me to the bed (one room place), sat me down on the edge--and put me in positions I didn't know existed! He put my feet over his shoulders, and then crossed one leg over another. I thought, "this isn't going to work..." I was so happy to be so wrong! Because I've learned a few tricks at sucking, I wanted to let him know how grateful I was. He really preferred to fuck. That young man should be teaching his skills to others!!!

He was fandamntastic. He serviced me several times before my job took me to another city. I seldom see him anymore---but if I could---I'd be his fuckslave in a heartbeat.
What a wonderful testament to the IR allure that many more mature white wives seek to fulfill.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:01 AM

Her 48 and him 20

He met a guy who messaged us and was keen to meet up and try a older woman.
She is a very slim and toned 49 yo going 39 yo- so he was very keen to meet up with us after we swapped pics.
He wasnt the best meet we have had, all rushed and bit rough but the ego boost for her was probably worth it.