Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

try this
Old 07-05-2010, 07:06 PM

Default try this

try different sizes of dildos or just start ith a real one bout 6-7 in and work ur way up to a really big bbc[i think that way wuld be more fun]i so far have had a 9in black dildo,thick and feeling,cant wait to feel the real thing and bigger,good luck

Old 07-05-2010, 08:09 PM

Wife worried about the same thing. One night we were out and she just began talking to this fellow at the bar, I went to the bathroom and when I got back he was standing next to her, talking with his hand up her skirt. She had never done anything like this at all. Next thing I know she said we have to leave, went and got a hotel room and they were on the bed all most before I got the door open. The fellow was huge, probably 10" and is big as a coke can. He wasted no time, but was gentle, it took him 15 - 20 minutes before he was 3/4 of the way in, they fucked for hours, she was taking it all. He told her later that he loves white pussy but learned that he needed to go slow to get all he wanted. She hooks up with him at least twice a month, each time taking it easy till she adjusts.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwn306 View Post
Wife worried about the same thing. One night we were out and she just began talking to this fellow at the bar, I went to the bathroom and when I got back he was standing next to her, talking with his hand up her skirt. She had never done anything like this at all. Next thing I know she said we have to leave, went and got a hotel room and they were on the bed all most before I got the door open. The fellow was huge, probably 10" and is big as a coke can. He wasted no time, but was gentle, it took him 15 - 20 minutes before he was 3/4 of the way in, they fucked for hours, she was taking it all. He told her later that he loves white pussy but learned that he needed to go slow to get all he wanted. She hooks up with him at least twice a month, each time taking it easy till she adjusts.
Cruncher14, I promise to take it slow till you can enjoy it all! You do have the body that's made for bbc! And bbc was made for you!

Last edited by johnthedm; 07-06-2010 at 01:04 AM..

bbc
Old 07-06-2010, 02:36 AM

Default bbc

well alli can say is it depends on your body some can take them right off and some cant you know your body best

Old 07-06-2010, 08:59 AM

my first time was with a barman in Barbados he was huge(9.5) but he took his time maybe 10 mins before he was all in but i soon got used to him.believe me when you see it you,ll want it lol

Old 07-06-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruncher14 View Post
I have always been curious about bbc's but have always worried about being able to handle the size. How do you prepare yourself ? I am always being to that I have a body built for black cocks but still not sure how much I could take. Anybody have any input?

Thanks.
You are a white woman. You can take a lot of BBC and handle plenty.

hmm
Old 07-06-2010, 07:05 PM

Default hmm

All pussies adapt to all sizes some better than others

Old 07-14-2010, 01:20 PM

Foreplay, kissing a black guy gets me so wet, never had one to thick, long, lots of foreplay, easy does it.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:43 PM

You do know that the best selling dildos are the extra large?

Old 07-14-2010, 03:20 PM

I already had one child before I went Black. I think for me that made it much easier as far as the extreme girth but I still have had several bulls that had to waste a couple inches in cock length cause of my cervix