Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-13-2011, 03:26 PM

There is nothing hotter than sliding my cock into my sluts pussy after it's been stretched and filled with cum. Loose and wet is hot. I love a used slut

Old 10-13-2011, 05:28 PM

both loose and tight are good.

my wife's pussy is the softest and loosest i've fucked and it is great. we can fuck even when my dick is not so hard - that is the advantage. and when my cock is really hard, it feels like her vagina walls are being pulled by my cock when i am pulling out. really a soft pussy.

tight is good in a diferent way. the vagina squeezing my cock feels like my cock is being sucked or milked. with a tight pussy, you really need to be fully erect and aroused, other wise, you can't even penetrate the pussy to begin with!

Loose pussy is the best!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 06:58 PM

Default Loose pussy is the best!!!

I prefer a loose pussy to a tight one and it is a good thing too! After three kids and a myriad of sexual partners my wife was loose even before setting off on her latest adventure. There is so much more you can do with a nice loose pussy. When my wife and I would get into a real sexual frenzy I would often end up fisting her while we would 69 with eachother. I could get all kinds of things inside her and would stick four fingers in her pussy and pull her open while I fucked her. My cock is not as big as many of the guys here, but I am a very thick seven inches and could easily get inside her with my hand already in her.

Now she has been a live in sex slave for a group of Black men for almost six months and says they have completely destroyed her pussy. Some of them are so big she can't get her mouth around the head of their dick but they fuck her pussy balls deep two at a time without any resistance anymore. You couldn't do that with a tight pussy. They fist her and use all kinds of objects on her and I can't wait until I can get inside her again! Good thing I love a loose pussy!

Old 10-14-2011, 05:26 PM

A tight pussy causes problems. Boken condoms and a sore cock. The feeling of working it in and her reaction to being stretched are nice but for great, long fucking loose is better.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:54 PM

Three cheers for the large pussy fans! My first husband used to tell me I was too loose, my second (and current, and btw, much larger) husband enjoys the fact that it's not tight and painful. I can contract and squeeze to accommodate just about any size but a warm, wet, open pussy has a lot more dimension than a tight hole.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:23 AM

definitely been gettin looser. im even able to get it to gape longer. cant wait to see my bf's reaction when he comes back next week. he/s been away on work contract for few months.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Hubby enjoys my pussy loose, he is always telling me that he cums too quick when im tight...he really loves sloppy seconds or thirds...when we are not with a BBC lover, I use a nice thick black dildo to stretch myself out some before we fuck...

Old 02-13-2012, 05:32 PM

Awesome ohgirl! I also love sloppy seconds, and thirds or fourths! You are so hot! Your husband is very lucky to have you.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:55 AM

I would rather have a tight starter kitty over a loose one any day

I'll take moaning over crying any day...
Old 02-17-2012, 08:24 PM

Default I'll take moaning over crying any day...

Give me a pussy that fits anyday over a virgin or tight pussy. And like other brothas, I love you mature women moist, I mean most... In SF/LA all day

Tags
young white girl