Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-02-2015, 09:06 PM

I had never had sex with anyone other than my husband and his 5" dick until I had my first black man when I was 32. My husband had been out of town working for a couple of months and I went to a party at a black friends house, well before the night was over I had my 1st black cock. God he stretched me out but after our first time I was able to take any black cock I could find. After having been with over 100 big black cocks my pussy is not the same as before my first black cock. However my husband loves the way my pussy feels and when I get ready for him to cum I put 2 or 3 fingers in my pussy as he fucks me. That really tightens me up and he doesn't last 2 minutes after that.

Phyliss

tight or loose
Old 03-02-2015, 11:35 PM

Default tight or loose

i love pussy loose , tight, wet, dry( cause i can help get it wett) i love it all so come one cum all give me the pussy.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorcpl View Post
With that attitude, has anyone ever fucked you twice?

WTH?? Bc I said I would rather have a tight pussy instead of a loose one? How the hell is that attitude??? Least I don't have a to have a fist inside of me.

Why the hell do y'all all worry so much about my private sex life???? Maybe I should write a damn book for you all!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-03-2015 at 08:47 AM..

Old 03-03-2015, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingMine View Post
I like it when the pussy starts out tight and when I am done it is gaped.

When I start in doggy, I love to lift the ass cheek up and see a little slit. I love to see it totally gaped and open when I am done. Sometimes I stick a finger or two in just to see how it feels when it is stretched.

I can't imagine the use of fucking some guy with a smaller cock afterwards. I mean what what would be the point? Would she feel anything?
//////////
Since I have not been able to get my wife pregnant, her pussy is very tight. Even so she can hardly feel me, (yes super small), and she loves big cocks (my best friend years ago). She loves to tease me about having "a real man" especially a black man, and I wish she would get it black.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

WTH?? Bc I said I would rather have a tight pussy instead of a loose one? How the hell is that attitude??? Least I don't have a to have a fist inside of me.

Why the hell do y'all all worry so much about my private sex life???? Maybe I should write a damn book for you all!

You have a pretty good history of being rude and crude. You are on an interracial website that has a history of stretching white pussy. Yet you go on about keeping your pussy nice and tight. LOL!

Hey! You can't jab us about being fake.

Oh my tight white pussy oh my
Old 03-03-2015, 04:15 PM

Default Oh my tight white pussy oh my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorcpl View Post
You have a pretty good history of being rude and crude. You are on an interracial website that has a history of stretching white pussy. Yet you go on about keeping your pussy nice and tight. LOL!

Hey! You can't jab us about being fake.:

Oh yes on the daily I speak of my "tight pussy" it's all I talk about. oh it's soooooo tight. You people are nuts!! This is the only time I've mentioned it. In old ass thread that's about tight or loose pussy. Just because you have sex with blk men doesn't mean you have to be all stretched out, With ya twat looking all nasty turned inside out at any age!!!

Also no clue if that's you/y'all in the pics and don't care... Pics don't mean shit to me....
Cam verification is all that I go by but I didn't say anything about y'all being real or not. Don't care.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 03-03-2015 at 08:16 PM..

tight or loose
Old 03-03-2015, 06:33 PM

Default tight or loose

As the old saying. .. THERE GOOD OLD BIG ONES AND BIG OLD GOOD ONES

Old 03-04-2015, 03:00 AM

Those of us guys who measure out under 5" when erect and are as big around as a marks a lot , all pussy feels loose except possibly a virgin but haven't ever had one. That said I love my wife's pussy even though she has trouble feeling anything when I'm in her .

Tight is always better
Old 03-04-2015, 04:56 AM

Thumbs up Tight is always better

SORRY BUT i'M NEW ON THE SCENE, YOU SEE , THE THING ABOUT TIGHT PUSSY IS THAT IT KINDA DRIVES YOU CRAZY SPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE BROWN (THE TERM YOU USE WHENEVER YOU SPEND A LONG TIME IN THE GOLD BUSH, I MUST TELL YOU THAT A LOT OF BIG GIRLS THAT HAVE KIDS HAVE TIGHTER PUSSY THAN MANY YOUNG GIRLS WHO DON'T HAVE A CHIC PLUS IT TASTE BETTER TOO LOL

tight
Old 03-04-2015, 05:45 AM

Default tight

I love it when its tight and fits like a glove... Wait why are y'all fussing with a lady that only stated an opinion about how her pussy is. And I ma'am would love to find out how tight you are. And what other thread does she talk about her snatch I'm going to have to read it

Tags
young white girl