Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ass To Mouth
Old 11-24-2011, 06:45 PM

Default Ass To Mouth

How many women can actually take a big black cock like mine in the ass? and if they can will they go ass to mouth with it?

Old 11-24-2011, 07:44 PM

(Raising my hand excitedly) Me! Me! Pick me! *g*

Truthfully, I was terrified of anal at first and it did indeed hurt the first 4 or 5 times...the Men doing me weren't exactly concerned with whether or not I liked it or wanted it, They just pushed my face into a pillow and took it anyway.

Then came the day that 2 very hung Black men were DPing me and They made me CUM from anal. My GOD it was like a whole new world opened to me, it was like 10 times as intense and any other orgasm I'd ever had, and I never tried to avoid anal again.

That first time They made me cum, I was so excited and so grateful that I took His cock into my mouth without thinking, hoping to suck Him back up so he could do it again. Yes it was a bit distasteful, but i do love the results. Ass-to-mouth almost always gets me fucked another time, and that's always good!

Old 11-25-2011, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
(Raising my hand excitedly) Me! Me! Pick me! *g*

Truthfully, I was terrified of anal at first and it did indeed hurt the first 4 or 5 times...the Men doing me weren't exactly concerned with whether or not I liked it or wanted it, They just pushed my face into a pillow and took it anyway.

Then came the day that 2 very hung Black men were DPing me and They made me CUM from anal. My GOD it was like a whole new world opened to me, it was like 10 times as intense and any other orgasm I'd ever had, and I never tried to avoid anal again.

That first time They made me cum, I was so excited and so grateful that I took His cock into my mouth without thinking, hoping to suck Him back up so he could do it again. Yes it was a bit distasteful, but i do love the results. Ass-to-mouth almost always gets me fucked another time, and that's always good!
Why is it more white women can't be like you?

Old 11-25-2011, 09:50 AM

I know lots of white women...mostly mwfs like me...who take it up the ass and love it. Now, all of us began saying "no way" but we were all turned to it. some, like me, the Men just held down and took what they wanted and we eventually got used to it and then came to love it. making us cum does wonders. yes we screamed a lot in the first few times, but Men either pushed my face into a pillow or stuffed something (my panties, a hand towel, etc) into my mouth to muffle my screams. the other route several women told me was that their Men would fuck them "regular style" until they got hooked on it and then the men said "no more dick in your cunt till you give up yur ass". at any rate, it usually takes a woman 3 to 5 times to get "used to" it, and once that first anal-orgasm hits, its all good from there.

I would think a Man with a 10-inch dick would have a VERY powerful persuaion tool at His disposal....*G*

Old 11-25-2011, 06:02 PM

Have been with four white sluts that did ATM. One liked to be forced to do it. Two, any time of the week. The fourth a little reluctant, but when so does it turned her on even more. And all love getting hot cum shot up into their rectum and filled.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:22 AM

Ewwwwww no.......Nasty nasty nasty!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 02:34 AM

If he wants it, then yes.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:47 AM

db.cooper got it right; if He wants it, then it happens

Old 12-01-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
db.cooper got it right; if He wants it, then it happens
This is what so fantastic about you white women. You know how to make you man very happy. Sure would love to do some ATM with you and db.cooper. So! Does this means you have done it?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
This is what so fantastic about you white women. You know how to make you man very happy. Sure would love to do some ATM with you and db.cooper. So! Does this means you have done it?

many, many times *g*

Tags
ass licking, rimming