Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife gets a lot of compliments from black men
Old 12-23-2020, 12:59 PM

Default Wife gets a lot of compliments from black men

This has been going on for years. She gets compliments from black men at work, at social gatherings, restaurants, bars, even malls. This happens a lot when she is at work. She gets asked out for drinks or dinner etc. She doesn't hide this from me. Or maybe she does hide parts of what all happens. I don't know. The compliments come even if I am around. Always polite, never anything rude. So what triggers this? Why not other men? Any one else experience this?

Old 12-23-2020, 03:23 PM

Your wife is into us and when you and her are out walking together she sends out that message loud and clear. And so we hit on her and she likes it. Who knows as we're complimenting her telling how hot she is she's slipping us her number seen it. happen. And you 're right she's not telling you everything she's probably running into guys she's already fucked.

yup
Old 12-23-2020, 04:27 PM

Default yup

agree with ironmike she's done black and likes it probly still doin black when a white girl likes black the black man somehow picks up on it i get compliments from black men all the time even when i'm with hubby but then i serve a black Dom and been doin black since i was 16 i love bbc and they somehow just know that i do and react to me i love it

Old 12-24-2020, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Your wife is into us and when you and her are out walking together she sends out that message loud and clear. And so we hit on her and she likes it. Who knows as we're complimenting her telling how hot she is she's slipping us her number seen it. happen. And you 're right she's not telling you everything she's probably running into guys she's already fucked.
I see your point. But it cant be magic right? So what is it? Its been happening for over 15 years. By the way we have both seen others and to the best of my knowledge she has only seen other white men. No secrets there. So why hide anything with black men? I have no issues one way or another. I meet all kinds of women myself. But I am fascinated by the the way she attracts black men and wonder what is that attraction or signal. Something she does , says, wears?

Old 12-24-2020, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
agree with ironmike she's done black and likes it probly still doin black when a white girl likes black the black man somehow picks up on it i get compliments from black men all the time even when i'm with hubby but then i serve a black Dom and been doin black since i was 16 i love bbc and they somehow just know that i do and react to me i love it
Interesting!! I am so curious about this. See my reply to ironmike.

Same with my wife
Old 12-24-2020, 01:05 PM

Default Same with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyD View Post
This has been going on for years. She gets compliments from black men at work, at social gatherings, restaurants, bars, even malls. This happens a lot when she is at work. She gets asked out for drinks or dinner etc. She doesn't hide this from me. Or maybe she does hide parts of what all happens. I don't know. The compliments come even if I am around. Always polite, never anything rude. So what triggers this? Why not other men? Any one else experience this?
I always tell her she should give them her number. Goes the same with her too, she will see a good looking black man and tell me "there is my fantasy man."

Old 12-25-2020, 04:13 AM

I suggest you recommend to her to go for it.

Old 12-25-2020, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zub269 View Post
I suggest you recommend to her to go for it.
I have jokingly told her. Only reason I have not said so seriously is because she hasn't shown the kind of interest she sometimes shows for some men. Its a confusing situation. Sure we have talked about similar situations but she is reserved on this one subject.

Old 12-25-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyD View Post
I see your point. But it cant be magic right? So what is it? Its been happening for over 15 years. By the way we have both seen others and to the best of my knowledge she has only seen other white men. No secrets there. So why hide anything with black men? I have no issues one way or another. I meet all kinds of women myself. But I am fascinated by the the way she attracts black men and wonder what is that attraction or signal. Something she does , says, wears?

The signal or attraction is how she looks at us. You don't notice because you're standing next to her or you're not looking . Way she smiles . Where her eyes go to when she is looking at us.

Why doesn't she tell you ? Maybe she wants it to be a secret . Maybe she doesn't want to explain to you why she likes us so much. But trust me she has been with black men and will continue to be . When was the last time you know she was with a white guy

Old 12-25-2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
The signal or attraction is how she looks at us. You don't notice because you're standing next to her or you're not looking . Way she smiles . Where her eyes go to when she is looking at us.

Why doesn't she tell you ? Maybe she wants it to be a secret . Maybe she doesn't want to explain to you why she likes us so much. But trust me she has been with black men and will continue to be . When was the last time you know she was with a white guy
Last white guy I know of was about a year ago. Pre covid times. Just yesterday we decided to take advantage of the a warmer day and went for a run on the beach. I run faster and so when I turn around I see her nowhere and maybe 20 minutes later see her talking to a black guy. Not someone we know as we are visiting here on vacation. She was all smiles about "he was a nice guy telling her about all the good restaurants in the area etc". Just another example...