Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-10-2015, 12:41 AM

9.5 is the biggest I have ever done. I could take him all the way in missionary position but not doggy style. So, he was little longer than I like but he was nice and thick.

Biggest for me
Old 03-02-2016, 07:58 PM

Smile Biggest for me

The largest BBC for me was my first in 2010 he was 10" long and 7" around , he also knocked me up the very first time, so yes it was bareback. The biggest I've ever had were both white longest was 12 1/2" long and 7" around - Thickest was in January of this year he was also white and was packing 10" long and over 8 1/2" around. All of them HURT LIKE HELL for at least 30 minutes but they finally loosened me up to where I could enjoy it.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sho2 View Post
9.5 is the biggest I have ever done. I could take him all the way in missionary position but not doggy style. So, he was little longer than I like but he was nice and thick.
How old were you when you took the bbc doggy style? my wife Ruth had the same problem she had her first black lover at the age of 56, at that age doggy was no particular problem but when she was in her 60's doggy became a bit painful. My wife's introduction to black cock arrived with the black central heating engineer a very lusty young man from Mozambique he carried a good 8 inches, however it was his uncle who assisted him in installing the heating system who made her squeal. He was in comparison with his nephew an older weedy type of man, yet when he mounted my wife he thrust into her just over 10 inches of thick black cock. His later attempt to stretch her pucker was fiercely resisted much to my disappointment.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:32 AM

Unhappy

Never....fuck. Im virgin

Old 03-03-2016, 07:06 PM

what is biggest i have had was 10 inches i was in south africa on mandingo tour it was guaranteed to be 10 none less then 9 i maxed my credit card as you could have as many as you could pay for i could barely walk i loved and i am saving money to go back 10 inches feels like in chest at first

bareback only for all men
Old 03-03-2016, 08:48 PM

Default bareback only for all men

Wife has had many bbc's in her and yes each was bareback. She has had some long and some short. She has a couple of regular FB's both are only about 8 - 9 inches long but as big around beer can. She says they feel sooooo good in her pussy but her jaws hurt for days after sucking them off.

So many..
Old 03-07-2016, 02:56 PM

Default So many..

The biggest was about 11" and thick, I eventually took it all balls deep in my pussy and my ass. no condoms were used...

Old 03-11-2016, 12:27 AM

My wife described it as a foot long and as big around as a beer can. She was never the same!

Wowsers
Old 04-08-2016, 05:45 AM

Default Wowsers

You lucky ladies are getting me hot! I hope to get my own monster some day, and I'll be damned if I let him even touch a condom!

Old 05-05-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman7762 View Post
mine was in jamaca about 5 yrs ago. he was 19 yrs old and 13 1/2 in. and and as thick as a coke can. it took me almost an hour to get it all inside. one of the most painful things ive ever done but it hurt so good. i thought it would split me into but i finialy got it all in me bareback.
I wife is 5"1' and she took her first LARGE BBC in Jamica also. He was young about 20 yr old and she was 31. He had about 12 1/2 inches and about the size of a beer can thick. It took her awhile to take it but after he had her that got together everyday the entire week we were there for at least four hours each. Some days he did her twice and I have lots of pictures of the whole week. We stayed in touch with him for over a year and she went to see him for a week by herself about two months later. She came back home very sore and very stretched out for about a month. She brought home about 150 pics and several videos of them and another guys he brought over the last three days she was their and they were great. She has talked about going back but we have not yet.