Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black man's opinions
Old 12-05-2010, 09:21 PM

Default Black man's opinions

i have shared my wife before and now we are talking about having a black man with her. What would you guys want to do with her?? she does everything else but does not like Anal penetration at all. Any takers?? Here's a few pics of her with a friend. Husband taking the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Black man's opinions-doggy-meln.jpg   Black man's opinions-holiday2.jpg  

Last edited by cuckers; 12-08-2010 at 04:05 PM..

Old 12-06-2010, 04:06 AM

nice, where are you located?

wow
Old 12-06-2010, 04:39 AM

Smile wow

Well I for one, love...love... chunky women big full breast big nipples...
Ample hips & ass, love to spread her cheeks & lick her ass-hole

Old 12-08-2010, 04:04 PM

more for you to see... same chick, loving dick
Attached Thumbnails
Black man's opinions-val097.bu.jpg   Black man's opinions-val095.jpg  

Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 PM

Shared her, now need a black man to share her with. Can find us on yahoo messenger. Id: melons_h

Old 12-18-2010, 07:45 PM

I'm not into the anal thing either--it's just a turn off. My opinoin is that straight men who love giving a woman anal are probably closet homosexuals and would rather be with another man. It just dosen't make sense--why put it in an asshole when there's a moist pussy a few inces away. Right? But, I'm not a man so I have no idea whats gioing on inside the male brain. Maybe you guys can explain.

Encouraging your wife be with a black man is a loving gesture on your part. It was my husband that converted me and I love him so much more because of it. No anal for me, though...esspecially with a black man...way too big. lol

Tou can do that with me anytime
Old 12-19-2010, 01:31 AM

Default Tou can do that with me anytime

Im Your type baby,..not quite the biggest tits though,..but an ass that will keep you comin back for more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by juvy45 View Post
Well I for one, love...love... chunky women big full breast big nipples...
Ample hips & ass, love to spread her cheeks & lick her ass-hole

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 06:13 AM..

Old 12-19-2010, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda&Glen View Post
I'm not into the anal thing either--it's just a turn off. My opinoin is that straight men who love giving a woman anal are probably closet homosexuals and would rather be with another man. It just dosen't make sense--why put it in an asshole when there's a moist pussy a few inces away. Right? But, I'm not a man so I have no idea whats gioing on inside the male brain. Maybe you guys can explain.

Encouraging your wife be with a black man is a loving gesture on your part. It was my husband that converted me and I love him so much more because of it. No anal for me, though...esspecially with a black man...way too big. lol
that is by far the dumbest thing ive read. Homosexuals kiss...does that mean that men who make out with women are closet homosexuals as well? So narrow-minded. Sex is sex, it isnt defined by gender.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post
that is by far the dumbest thing ive read. Homosexuals kiss...does that mean that men who make out with women are closet homosexuals as well? So narrow-minded. Sex is sex, it isnt defined by gender.
Also in some cultures, or religions hetorsexual couples practice anal sex as a form or contraception or to preserve the virginity of the vagina untill marriage. Its a way of having sex before marriage. Nothing to do with homosexuality and some women do achieve orgasm from it

Old 12-19-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post
Your comparing kissing with anal sex? If my comment was the dumbest thing you've ever head, then haven't been listening to yourself speak. Go have your gay fantasy anal sex with your lady.... I couldn't care less. Buh-bye