Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

ankle bracelets
Old 07-02-2009, 03:35 AM

Default ankle bracelets

Do ankle braclets have a lore or hidden meaning attached to them - e.g. - means a woman is promiscous or means a married woman is out on the look for a lover
if the ankle bracelet is multicolored does than mean the woman is looking for a man of color. Can you women share the secret if there is one

Old 07-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Administrator

There is a guy working on iloveinterracial anklets BTW right now as well as necklaces.

Old 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM

Don't know about a secret but i wear my ankle bracelet which has 'Q of Spades' on it in silver with a black spade and it seems to do the job of attracting guys well enough lol

Old 07-07-2009, 05:50 PM

Does it really work? Have seen one person at our vacation spot with it on

Old 07-07-2009, 07:23 PM

I'm not sure either. The one I have says "I love (heart) BBC". Their cute, but someone would have to be really checking you out to notice the ankle bracelet. The bulls I know like it.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:39 PM

Supposedly, ankle bracelets, thumb rings, and ace of spades tattoos are all white women's signals to people in the know, that they are available for black men.

Ankle Bracelets
Old 07-08-2009, 06:30 PM

Default Ankle Bracelets

I have been told by a very hot mature mwf that she wears it on the right and when asked if it has a meaning she replies " It means I'm attracted black men "

Old 07-19-2009, 10:53 AM

You gotta be careful here as plenty of women wear them and have no idea that some people think of them as signs of availability. My wife wears one when I take her to fuck a black guy, but as soon as we get home she takes it off - really don't need inquisitive neighbours, assuming they are even in the know. We use the web to find suitable guys, much easier to select someone suitable when you can see photos and chat beforehand.

Under or over stockings?
Old 01-06-2010, 05:24 PM

Default Under or over stockings?

It may well not be recognised by many, I would be suprised if it did as the cuckolding community is quite small, but I am curious about this too as the idea of wearing something which is a sign that I am available for BBC I find quite a turn on, as does my hubby.

I read somewhere that if you wear it under your stockings it means that you require a condom to be used but if you wear it over the top it means that you take it bareback. Has anyone else heard this?

Also do you need to wear it on a specific ankle?

Old 01-06-2010, 06:08 PM

my wife promsied that she would wear one when we went to jamaica. its simply to make us finding a bbc eaiser