Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Couple good bars in Cincinnati, OH area for Interracial hook-ups!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:34 PM

Default Couple good bars in Cincinnati, OH area for Interracial hook-ups!

Hello all. I've been working on getting my wife to try her first "interracial" experience and proceeding quite nicely. It's been a lot of work and patience over the years converting her from being very conservative to now being on the very edge of not only having sex with another man besides me but also that he be black. It's so very close for us and of course I will post every detail the day it happens.

But, for those of you around the Cincinnati, Ohio area interested in a couple great places to "increase" the chances of your wife or girlfriend hooking up with a fine black gentleman, then you need to take a visit to these two upscale bars. One is called "Jags" in, I believe, West Chester area. They have a great band on Saturday nights and the place gets loaded with single black men looking for white women. We've been there a few times and I'm always amazed at how many black gentleman are hooking up with very attractive white women.

The other place is in downtown and called "Bartinies" (I think that's how you spell it). It's a very nice upscale place and gets packed on Friday nights. Has a huge dance floor and the music is nonstop till closing time. Lot of great "grinding" music to dance to. There are a lot of good looking black gentleman scouting the place for some white chicks. It's amazing what you see when you know what to be looking for!. My wife has been here a few times more than me with her best friend. The last time I was there the other night, her and her friend were talking to all these nice looking black gentleman and when I asked my wife about them, she told me that they had met them before from the last couple times they were there. Funny, never saw her or her friend talking with any gook looking white guys!! This is also the bar that my wife's sister confessed to me, while under the influence of alcohol, that she has a "black fetish" and she's never had it and always wanted to know what it would be llike and is attracted to black men. She even made the comment once about being stuck having to "do it" with a "little white one". Her hubby on the other hand, doesn't seem to keen on that. Guess I'm going to have to teach him about what his wife needs to be trully satisfied. My wife, her sister, and some of their friends get "hit on" all the time by black guys at both these clubs and it just turns me on to no end. I love going to either of these two places with our friends and watching the other husbands in our group telling me to "watch out, there's some black guy flirting pretty hard with my wife" and I just say, "Yup!, that's my hot wife"! In the mean time, these husbands get upset when someone is flirting with their wife out there and here I am loving every minute of it with no jealousy what so ever. It's funny how being a "cuck" or even a "wannabe cuck" can be so liberating!

Anyway, if you are a couple looking for a possible interracial hookup in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, try these two places. If it doesn't happen, at least you'll have a great time tryinig.

Good luck fellow interracial lovers!!

Jay

Old 01-09-2011, 04:56 AM

The club scene as described is probably the best way to introduce a white wife to the social interaction with black men. The trick seems to me to be able to make that first step...to allow the wife to be apporached by a prospective black dance partner...and permit nature to take its course. Black guys are on the prowl for receptive white women, especially wives. Any white husband, intent on his wife sampling the black mansnake, shoule try to frequent such IR clubs as often as possible, while in the company of his wife. Black guys can usually read the signals and determine pretty quickly which husbands are OK with their wives dancing with black guys...and go from there.

Knowing which clubs to go to for this purpose is often the most difficult factor. Some clubs are just too rough or dangerous for such purposes, while others may cater to mostly white clientielle.

I'm sure there are members out there who appreciate the club information for Cincinnati. We need similar instructional info for other cities to guide our membership.

This is great. Any info on DC or Philly IR bars?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:01 AM

Smile This is great. Any info on DC or Philly IR bars?

Have a high-classed wife who seeks the bald, muscular, professional type. We spend a lot of time in D.C. and Philly. Would love to know if anyone is aware of some hot bars for interracial action, especially places for white wives to find boyfriends. D and K.