Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Best way to meet wf or white couples
Old 02-19-2012, 02:38 AM

Default Best way to meet wf or white couples

What is the best way to meet white females or white couples t.hat is interest in this lifestyle? I haven't lucky to find anyone interested. Any advice is welcome

Old 02-19-2012, 06:38 PM

There is no best way. You join a site that cater to that lifestyle, let them know who you are, what you got and can do with it. Send some messages to let them know you're interested, and if they like what "they", not you, like, then they will initiate contact. Usually the husband and if you're lucky enough to meet then they both will decide to go further or not. The wife I find is the one to give the green light cause she's the one who had the pussy, tits, ass and mouth you might eventually be shooting your hot cum into and down her throat. Unless they give to permission to. Always respect the rules they lay down to give you the chance to fuck her. Then all you have to do is fuck her good, make her cum hard. And impress hubby and you'll be getting plenty of invites after.

Last edited by m4272000; 02-20-2012 at 04:28 AM..

Old 02-20-2012, 04:01 AM

Thanks for the advice

Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM

Honestly the best way is to hit up the local stores and start sending out the vibe. I've found that this website has ZERO to offer me in the way of hook-ups.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post
Honestly the best way is to hit up the local stores and start sending out the vibe. I've found that this website has ZERO to offer me in the way of hook-ups.
So true. The "couples" and "ladies" on here seem to be completely full of crap. I think they are mostly men dreaming that their ladies were into IR fun.

we live in your state lol
Old 02-21-2012, 08:42 PM

Default we live in your state lol

give us a shout

Old 02-23-2012, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalsamba View Post
So true. The "couples" and "ladies" on here seem to be completely full of crap. I think they are mostly men dreaming that their ladies were into IR fun.

Amen brotha!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:59 PM

Great topic, I'm beginning to doubt the sincerity of many couples here as well. I got quite a bit of email and repeat visitors from local couples during my first month of the site and it has since noticeably declined. In fact, it seems like couples have a difficult time even meeting for a no obligation introductory meeting at a Starbucks. I have met plenty of people at Starbucks over the years because of my job and this action had nothing to do with sex. My view is a lot of couples use this site as a fantasy tool. Something they can use at a distance and still feel safe and secure. I certainly realize that couples usually have a lot more at stake but some of us guys have given up our privacy for this pursuit.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:21 PM

Whatever site you use, there's the inevitable fakes out there. As an experienced couple in the LS, I the husband, usually do all the initial contacts. Then if we think it has potential a generic no commitment public meeting is planned. And yes, the wife always has the final say so.

We've actually played with one guy on this site, and we know a few couples and singles on here but just havent played.

We have another site we use thats easier to narrow down searches within our area. And we have lots of good connections with that.

Sometimes it sucks that the real people have to screen thru the fakes but we are 100% genuine.

WW