Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hypnotic Training
Old 03-01-2011, 10:02 PM

Default Hypnotic Training

At the suggestion of another member I've decided to start this thread and talk about how I've used hypnosis to get my wife/sub (aka "slut") to not only consider sex with other men, including black men, but to become an active, willing and enthusiastic participant.

It's worth noting that hypnosis is not some sort of magic wand you can wave to get magical results. It's just a tool. A useful and powerful tool certainly, but a tool nonetheless. Also, please note that hypnosis will not allow you to transform your wife/partner/gf into a raving slut who now lives only to do something to which she is truly fundamentally opposed. It simply doesn't work that way and if it did it would be manipulation and "brainwashing" at their worst.

With the next post we'll look at some basic concepts essential to understanding hypnosis and using it effectively.

-SK

Basic Principles
Old 03-02-2011, 04:08 AM

Default Basic Principles

I should start with a caveat, I guess. While all hypnosis relies upon some basic and common underlying principles, every situation is different. For instance, in using hypnosis to help bring about some changes I desired in my wife, everything occured within the context of a D/s relationship. Even if you live in the same type of relationship, yours is not exactly like ours and so YMMV. If you relationship is more "vanilla" lol, the differences may be even greater.

What is hypnosis, anyway? The best definition I've heard says hypnosis, or more accurately the hypnotic or trance state, is a condition of "greatly increased concentration and greatly decreased surveillance". To put it another way, the hypnotized person focuses almost exculsively on one thing and pays very little attention to anything else. If you have ever been so absorbed in something (a book, movie, piece of music, the shape of your woman's ass, etc) that you were unaware of anything else around you until someone called your name a few times then you have experienced the trance state.

It's worth noting that all hypnosis is, at its heart, self-hypnosis. As the hypnotist all you do is provide some guidance or assistance in reaching the trance state.

People describe the hypnotic experience in a variety of ways. To some it is like floating. Some say it's like dreaming. Some say they are just very relaxed. Some of this can depend on the depth of trance, but the hypnotic experience is very individualized and neither the way it is experienced nor the depth of trance determine the effectiveness of the hypnosis. This is vitally important!! You can sometimes achieve amazing results with a "subject" who is in a relatively light trance and lesser results with someone in a deeper trance...and vice versa.

Why does hypnosis work? In this case I'll give you my thoughts based on my research study and practice. Hypnosis gives the hypnotist almost direct access the the subconcious mind of the subject. The concious mind is the part that engages in logical, critical analysis of the data and input we recieve. It is the part of the mind we use to make (hopefully) logical and well-reasoned decisions. The concious mind looks at things and asks "what does this mean?" and "is this true?" and similar questions. The concious mind is concerned with truth vs. falsehood, right vs. wrong, good vs. bad and the like. And, it is relatively weak.

The subconcious, on the other hand, has no interest in critical analysis. It is unconcerned with right and wrong, truth and lies or good and bad. The subconcious knows none of those things. All it knows is what it has been told, how frequently it has been told and the intensity with which it has been told. It is because of the subconcious that you can sometimes meet an attractive, intelligent and successful person who deep down inside believes themself to be an ugly, stupid failure. The subconcious is incredibly strong.

The concious mind has sometimes been called the "critical factor" by hypnotists. Hypnosis allows us to bypass this "critical factor" and deal with the subconcious, the part that is concerned only with what it is told, how often it's told and the intensity with which it is told something.

That's enough lecturing for now.

-SK

Both of us
Old 03-05-2011, 12:09 AM

Default Both of us

Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to this thread. Life has a way of interferring with our plans at the most inopportune of times. I thought that for this posting I'd try to start moving away from the theory of hypnosis and at least in the direction of how it's done and experienced. So, for this posting, you'll be reading comments from both me (SK) and my wife/sub (slut).

If you're going to hypnotize your wife, or anyone else for that matter I'm guessing, there must be a degree of trust existing before hand. So, if you and your wife have a not-so-strong relationship right now, this is probably not for you. Of course, if your relationship isn't doing well right now you shouldn't even be considering bringing a third party into the mix anyway! Remember, you're going to be doing this with her full knowledge and consent (everyone nod and say "that's right"). Trust me, she won't be too inclined to let you stroll around in her subconcious, moving and rearranging the furniture there, if she doesn't trust you. That degree of trust has to be earned and that can take time, especially if it has been damaged already. That's the bad news. The good news is, it's not earned by huge and heroic acts, but by small day-to-day things anyone can do it they so choose. Oh, yeah, there are the ones that go without saying (i.e. don't lie and don't cheat) but there are a lot of others. If you have a traditional marriage, do you help her with the home and kids (if any?). Aside from earning money, do you actively participate in the marriage, family and household relationships and activities? One of the things that has made it possible for me to submit to Sir hypnotizing me is that he always does what he says, regardless of what it has cost him in any area of his life. Even with menopause messing with my head like it is, I have never been in doubt of his devotion and dedication to me, our marriage and our family. Trust is everything.
-slut

Trust is important. In the first few, or even several, hypnosis sessions you may need to build on that trust by not introducing anything too challenging and that may include any reference to I/R sex. I like to think of hypnosis as being like the scientific method. It's powerful and effective, but also slow and time consuming. But hey, you're wife and your marriage are worth doing this right, yes? Another thing that is important is confidence. I am convinced you must project real confidence from the time you begin. You can gain that by reading books on hypnosis, taking classes or even downloading (free) induction and emergence scripts and recording them over and over...then compare your recording to a free recording of an experienced hypnotist. Listen to your tone, pitch, inflection and cadence. Once you feel you have them down, have your first session. Set aside a time where you can both be relaxed. Make sure the temperature is comfortable for her. She can sit or lie down. If she is sitting, make sure she is in a place that will let her lean back comfortably as she relaxes. Begin your induction, watching her carefully to notice how she responds. DON'T RUSH! Take the time to let both of you fully experience the event. Once she is in the trance state, tell her calmly that she is going to experience this feeling of relaxation for a while. Then, be quiet for just a couple of minutes before beginning your emergence script. Once she is out of trance she will probably be very relaxed and drowsy. Let her become fully alert on her own. Make sure she is still comfortable, get her something drink if needed and voila! you have just completed you first hypnosis session.
-SK

Old 04-03-2011, 02:37 AM

yeah this sounds like a verry good idea would like to try something like this to encourage my wife to take it to the next leval thanxxx 4 the post

Old 04-03-2011, 03:13 AM

How would I hypnotize my wife? I'm sure there are books on it and all but can you give some advice?