Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

me
Old 03-15-2011, 04:11 PM

Default me

I would love it !

White BBW
Old 03-18-2011, 10:02 PM

Default White BBW

I am here to seek compatible men as I definitely plan to get knocked up by hung black in near future. It is an intense burning desire I have had for a long time and I will satisfy that desire more then once.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangbangs View Post
I was 47 when one of my men impregnated me. It totally changed my life. And unknown to me at the time he was fucking my 22 year old daughter and got her pregnant a month later. And within weeks affter that, Got my neice pregnant. What can I say, the man is unbelievable!e! We are in a sense one big happy family, And I know for sure we are not the only ones. We are all slaves to his huge black cock. And we are all proud of our kids.
Now thats a family!

Breeding Black
Old 03-24-2011, 02:12 PM

Default Breeding Black

Lots of ladies like to fantasise about getting knocked up by a BBC, so do some husbands, but there are obvious practical problems. If you had the money you could send her away as soon as she knew she was pregnant and then pretend you both had adopted the child.

Having said that, I was told about a married woman who got pregnant by a blak 14 yo boy and the husband was overjoyed. How they got round the embarrassing bit I don't know.

Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 AM

i would love to breed.. i'm very very potent so ladies hit me up

Hooked100
Old 08-01-2011, 06:58 AM

Default Hooked100

Yeah, keep telling yourself it can't happen, but you know you want that Black Baby! That your White Womb is Aching to Breed Black Babies - It Is Your Destiny. Ever since you opened that fertile white pussy to Black Cock you were destined to have a Black Baby.

Your hot white pussy needs, craves Black Baby Making Fuck Milk!

Old 08-06-2011, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightbal2 View Post
Yeah, keep telling yourself it can't happen, but you know you want that Black Baby! That your White Womb is Aching to Breed Black Babies - It Is Your Destiny. Ever since you opened that fertile white pussy to Black Cock you were destined to have a Black Baby.

Your hot white pussy needs, craves Black Baby Making Fuck Milk!
I couldn't agree more. What a marvelous philosophy for our white wives to emulate. What could be more thrilling for any white husband than to see the swelling belly of his black-pregnant wife as she glows with the knowledge of it.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangbangs View Post
I was 47 when one of my men impregnated me. It totally changed my life. And unknown to me at the time he was fucking my 22 year old daughter and got her pregnant a month later. And within weeks affter that, Got my neice pregnant. What can I say, the man is unbelievable!e! We are in a sense one big happy family, And I know for sure we are not the only ones. We are all slaves to his huge black cock. And we are all proud of our kids.

I'm definitely available for that kind of perfect situation

Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM

It just is not that embarrassing anymore as white society accepts a white women with a black baby as something normal. Why should the white husband be ashamed? After all he loves his wife so much that he accepts his wife*s lust for black men something that is considered normal today even among white men.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:42 PM

I think I speak for many white girls when I say we want the honor of being bred one time with the Blacks superior seed.