Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bred
Old 04-15-2012, 11:26 AM

Default Bred

Well im a white sub slut and agree with others. Such a huge turn on re though tof being bred by black bull. I crave need and desire even though it would semi or totally ruin my life style. Only time will tell. Guess Danny your not the guy i thought you was on reading your posting !!!

Wanting to be black bred
Old 11-27-2012, 08:22 PM

Default Wanting to be black bred

Hi, I am here to be black bred because I have never had a child and my bio clock is ticking fast, LOL. Furthermore, I adore black men and want to give birth to a black man's baby. No white guy ever makes me cum like a black man. I've been only with BBCs for the past several years and will never go back to white! Any BBCs up for that give me a shout.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
Probably most of the white wives who explore their natural urge to go black, also harbor an equally strong desire to breed black. The powerful, animalistic fucking that awaits a white wife from her black bull is so thrilling to her she can't help but let the natural mating urges take over.

The mere thought of it results in even stronger orgasms for her.
I agree totally. Each time I open up for a Black man the thought is in the back of my mind that this could again be the time I am bred. And in the heat of the moment it is true that mating instincts take over and I end up wanting his seed deep.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:53 PM

It's a subject my girlfriend and I often discuss. She definitely harbors a desire to get knocked up by any man she has deemed attractive enough to sleep with, and black men are no exception to that. In fact, the taboo aspect makes the thought of having a black baby even more thrilling. All of this is just a fantasy though, since she is on birth control and not planning on having a baby in this current life situation. By letting a black guy cum inside her, we obviously accept the potential consequences. But we are not consciously looking for her to get knocked up - subconsciously on the other hand might be a whole different story, since taking the risk, however small it may be, greatly adds to the excitement

Old 07-21-2013, 02:08 AM

Wink

If it happens to me again, it will be #3 baby... I don't regret it at all!!

I like this also......
Old 08-04-2020, 07:08 AM

Default I like this also......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashvilleLove View Post
I'll raise my hand. I am looking to be knocked up by a beautiful black bull. I am currently "trying" with two bulls but I would prefer to be seeded by a bull that I am not with daily. I want a big black male to make beautiful babies but not have them or me worry about paternity, I think maybe even a breeding session with several bulls at once would be best.

It would be HOT to know I am pregnant but not have a clue by who, and only KNOW the baby will be black!! but I am such a cock loving sleep around slut that it would be impossible to even guess which Black Lover might be the father of my baby!!

J (VERY turned on tonite wife)

Are they all Black babies?
Old 08-04-2020, 07:17 AM

Default Are they all Black babies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootybaby9000 View Post
If it happens to me again, it will be #3 baby... I don't regret it at all!!
My husband is supportive of my desires to have a baby with someone besides him.....currently I am involved in a 10 yr long affair with my older white Boss/Lover and birth control free, so if I did get pregnant it would not be difficult to pass off as my husbands.....

But my REAL DEEP desire is to have a Black baby, and being locked up and away from my Boss/Lover due to this stupid virus has only made me WANT that even more!!! As most of my posts this year will prove!!

I tell my husband that if I did have a black baby we could explain it off as a rough period in our marriage and I got pregnant but we worked things out and would not consider aborting (I would NEVR do that)......BUT, if I had TWO black babies, THAT could not be explained away!! That is a statement of my desires and EVERYONE would then know what I truly am which make shim a bit nervous!! LOL

J (the wife)

My feelings EXACTLY!!
Old 08-04-2020, 07:21 AM

Default My feelings EXACTLY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen1bbcslut View Post
I agree totally. Each time I open up for a Black man the thought is in the back of my mind that this could again be the time I am bred. And in the heat of the moment it is true that mating instincts take over and I end up wanting his seed deep.
From the very first Black Lover I was with, the thought desire fantasy of getting pregnant by a Black Lover is ALWAYS there in the back, or FRONT, of my brain!!
And the orgasms from this are UNBELIEVABLE!!!

J (the wife)

Old 08-04-2020, 02:27 PM

dead forum

Old 08-05-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
My husband is supportive of my desires to have a baby with someone besides him.....currently I am involved in a 10 yr long affair with my older white Boss/Lover and birth control free, so if I did get pregnant it would not be difficult to pass off as my husbands.....

But my REAL DEEP desire is to have a Black baby, and being locked up and away from my Boss/Lover due to this stupid virus has only made me WANT that even more!!! As most of my posts this year will prove!!

I tell my husband that if I did have a black baby we could explain it off as a rough period in our marriage and I got pregnant but we worked things out and would not consider aborting (I would NEVR do that)......BUT, if I had TWO black babies, THAT could not be explained away!! That is a statement of my desires and EVERYONE would then know what I truly am which make shim a bit nervous!! LOL

J (the wife)

It seems that as I read between the lines, while claiming that you would be nervous I believe the deep down you have a very powerful desire to tell people that you are nothing but a black breeder. You need to tell them that your husband will never put a baby in you but any black man that wants to knock you up can and will. Is that how you truly feel?