Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

pimped out white girls
Old 03-17-2011, 08:32 PM

Default pimped out white girls

nothing makes me hotter then to pimp out my girlfriend to bbc just to know she will do anything I ask turns me on. I love it when she dresses like a whore,short skirt no panties and fuck me pumps and I take her to the local hoe stroll and turn her out. love to see pics of your slut dressed to stroll. nothing turns me on more then a nasty lil white slut being pimped out by her black master.

i love being pimped out
Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 AM

Default i love being pimped out

MY black Master has pimped me out to his friends many times, and I love it. I especially love knowing that he makes money off of my body, but I really do it to please him! God I love BBC!!!

Old 03-19-2011, 08:20 AM

I want my wife pimped bad

Old 03-20-2011, 03:25 AM

any married women out there let their boyfriend / master pimp them out, then go home to hubby

Old 10-27-2011, 03:58 AM

id love to have someone pimp me out.!

bachelor party whore
Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 AM

Default bachelor party whore

My wife's last master took her to a bachelor party and whored her out to the group. They were all white guys, but there were quite a few and they fucked her good. She had a great time and her master was proud of her performance.

I am pretty sure her current master is pimping her out constantly but I don't know that for sure. It is only my assumption. I have asked her and she doesn't know. She fucks who he tells her to fuck.

I love that emohayley wants to be pimped out. So hot!

Old 10-27-2011, 05:48 AM

its one of my biggest fantasies. to fall in with a bunch of people that get me all fucked up and turn me into their hoe so I can stay with them and keep on gettin high and whacked. I'd love to run into the right guy and just be totally ruined and corrupted until im just a trashy hoe, bein pimped out like the hoe i fantasize about becoming.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:29 AM

No need to get all messed up on drugs to get pimped out. Only a submissive disposition is necessary. My wife was sober when she was "taken" at the bachelor party. She was just willing to do what she was told to please her master. He told her she was going to put on a dildo show for his friends. That was how it started out. She sucked the grooms dick while the best man fucked her. After that the rest of the guys passed her around and she got very, very into being made to do it. I should have known then that it was only the beginning.

Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoHayley View Post
its one of my biggest fantasies. to fall in with a bunch of people that get me all fucked up and turn me into their hoe so I can stay with them and keep on gettin high and whacked. I'd love to run into the right guy and just be totally ruined and corrupted until im just a trashy hoe, bein pimped out like the hoe i fantasize about becoming.
i'm not a drug user, but 2 years ago some Black Men got me to smoke some crack cocaine while we were fucking; I was already a bit tipsy/drunk before I did the crack. the next thing I knew it was 3 days later and they had been whoring me out for the whole time. Apparently I fucked over 100 Black Men in 3 days but i don't remember a thing. I have stayed away from crack ever since.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
i'm not a drug user, but 2 years ago some Black Men got me to smoke some crack cocaine while we were fucking; I was already a bit tipsy/drunk before I did the crack. the next thing I knew it was 3 days later and they had been whoring me out for the whole time. Apparently I fucked over 100 Black Men in 3 days but i don't remember a thing. I have stayed away from crack ever since.
wow. thats pretty hot!