Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for Feedback & Opinions
Old 04-17-2011, 06:15 PM

Question Looking for Feedback & Opinions

Hey all, what a great site...Can't get enough of this place

I'm looking for some opinions, feedback, etc. from our fellow lovers of IR sex. As you can see at our profile, I have a very beautiful blond wife who loves black men more than anything in the world. We are planning to start her own website. It will contain all original pics and videos of her and her adventures with her black lovers. In addition to the content, she will also have a blog, do weekly chats with members, answer emails from members, and maybe even more.

As far as how she is...She is the epitome of an innocent, little soccer mom. Believe me, she is not the 'crazy wild slut' type. She's not going to take baby arm sized dicks in her ass like its nothing...shes not going to line up lay on a bed and get fucked one after another by 10 guys with 12in cocks and finish off covered head to toe in cum. Like I said she's very conservative, which in turn means she only does what she REALLY REALLY gets into. Its is very passionate with her. You can be hung like a horse but if she doesn't feel the passion/connection then she can't fake it. So what she brings that I have yet to see few other pay sites offer is that its 1000% REAL with her. No the content isn't going to be bland stuff...She may have a few anal scenes if she finds the right guy, swallow once in awhile for the right guy, threesomes she loves, maybe 3 or 4 guys at once at the most.

So this site is going to be a 1000% REAL woman...REAL innnocent housewife/soccer mom...and all about her REAL lust and love for black men and black cock. And in addition to all her content she will be very interactive with her members. This isn't a 'cuckold' site. I'm not that way, she isn't that way, we still have great sex together, but people into that are more than welcome. BUT...I don't know if this is something that appeals to cuckolds or not...But she really does love one of her lovers, they tell each other all the time they love each other, say it during sex, she even blurted out she wanted to have his baby during sex. Like I said she only does that if its 1000% real, she doesn't do that as part of some cuckold thing.

All of that being said...Any feedback I can get from people...Would you pay $19.95 for a monthly membership for this? Would you pay $14.95? What would make you want to pay for a monthly membership? What features, content, etc. would make it worth it for you? Trying to get an understanding here of what our potential members would be looking for and what would make it worth it for them to BECOME members. Please only post if you have something meaningful to contribute.

Thanks!

Old 04-17-2011, 07:45 PM

I suggest keep the membership cost as low as possible to undercut other sites and recruit members. I personally woud dlove it if the site was dedicated to your wife trying to be black bred or having at least a section, say once amonth, where a black guy tries to breed her. Good luck

Old 04-17-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becontree2001uk View Post
I suggest keep the membership cost as low as possible to undercut other sites and recruit members. I personally woud dlove it if the site was dedicated to your wife trying to be black bred or having at least a section, say once amonth, where a black guy tries to breed her. Good luck
Thanks for the reply, will definately take into consideration at least once a month or so.

Would not pay
Old 04-17-2011, 10:50 PM

Wink Would not pay

There is too much free stuff on the net these days. I will give her a tip of the hat she is lovely! Very attractive! The availability of so much free stuff makes it dificult to pay money, for sites such as this. There will be some who thinks she is worth it so go for it.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM

I wouldnt pay, nice enough looking but so are so many who arent charging for viewing.

However theres plenty who will charge also so go for it , if it helps justify sex with black men and keeps you both wanting more, why not. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:57 AM

I think the scenes should be one-on-one and passionate. That is fun to watch.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:28 PM

Yeah I understand some people just won't pay no matter what just because there is so much free stuff available. That's why in addition to just the content she is going to make it very personal...Respond to emails, live chats, maybe live cam shows, write a blog, etc.

I guess this would appeal more to people who really get into a particular girl, not just looking for a two-minute clip to jack off too, not that there is anything wrong with that Because obviousely there are about a million of hot two minute clips to jack off to out there for free.

Old 04-18-2011, 07:56 PM

yeah thats true there is alot of free content stuff out there but I think you are on the right track keeping the membership cost low and also you need a good website setup and remember that you have to make some banner links for your site and talk to other webmasters so you can advertise your website and get new interest from potential members this will cost you money also but will be worth it if you get alot of links and people coming to your page! Also as you touched upon personal content is key, and I dont mean a quick text write up about how she is a girl next door soccer mom type, you should have a short video showing her face smiling giggling a bit and talking about herself and what she likes and why they should join her site keep it fun and short and guys will want to know more about her and click the join button! I work on a few webcam sites when im not busy with school and the personal aspect really helps getting to know each person so they feel connected and want to come back. Since no one wants to pay to just see a girl do some stuff without knowing who she is at all or even knowing what her voice sounds like or if she even has a personality since you can find all the free clips you want online right..lol! best of luck to you!

Old 04-20-2011, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyh View Post
yeah thats true there is alot of free content stuff out there but I think you are on the right track keeping the membership cost low and also you need a good website setup and remember that you have to make some banner links for your site and talk to other webmasters so you can advertise your website and get new interest from potential members this will cost you money also but will be worth it if you get alot of links and people coming to your page! Also as you touched upon personal content is key, and I dont mean a quick text write up about how she is a girl next door soccer mom type, you should have a short video showing her face smiling giggling a bit and talking about herself and what she likes and why they should join her site keep it fun and short and guys will want to know more about her and click the join button! I work on a few webcam sites when im not busy with school and the personal aspect really helps getting to know each person so they feel connected and want to come back. Since no one wants to pay to just see a girl do some stuff without knowing who she is at all or even knowing what her voice sounds like or if she even has a personality since you can find all the free clips you want online right..lol! best of luck to you!
Wow that is some great advice. I really like the video intro idea, didn't even think about that. Thank you so much for the reply! Maybe i could hire you as a 'consultant' LOL

white black cock lover
Old 04-20-2011, 04:35 AM

Question white black cock lover

Hello: Please read fully, Im looking for some help on my confusion. I have some questions if you would answer. my names is james, I live in Portland, Oregon. for say 20 years i fantasized about seeing my girlfriend fucked by very thick hung 9+ black guys, half the time i fantasized about her gangbanged. this last year i expressed this to now girlfriend and she said she would do it. she dated-actually prostituted for black men for 8 years. she told me that black guys cum taste better than white guys. she has only did a black guy 3 times in a year. A has agreed to on-going with right guy. On one occasion i saw her cum multiple time, seen the juice pour from her and all and she sucked his cock like I've never seen. yet afterwards she downplayed it saying she faked it. she was flushed and told him she missed black cock. but she keeps rejecting the guys i pick, to ugly, or a pimp etc. saying she wants to do this and will but yet has to. After the one guy i asked if she got scared of the situation, fearing she could'nt control herself and wanting more. she said no. I believe that was the case. what do you think ? why she not doing anything? I know she loves black guys for sex. and a few guys i picked had 10 thick inches. All the black guys she dated had huge cocks, she loves to be pounded hard, called names slut, etc. she knows i want to see her sexuall dominated, stretched out good. so why wont she do these guys? does she fear she may end up wanting them more than me? or wont be able to say no to them? & she has yet let one cum in her mouth. I even have one black guy who will get tested with us. Whats your opinion and thoughts on this?