Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

love to see my wife take bbc
Old 10-16-2011, 06:25 PM

Default love to see my wife take bbc

we are going to lancaster'pa area this weekend 10/21/2011 and i am buying a black dildo so if i can't get the real thing i am going to break her in with that anxious to see how it works out jon

BBC for your wife,
Old 10-17-2011, 01:29 AM

Default BBC for your wife,

Bring her to me And you,ll both get your fantasie cummmmmmm true !!

Fuck my wife, too
Old 10-17-2011, 02:55 AM

Default Fuck my wife, too

I am in same boat with you, guys, on getting my mature wife nailed by big black cock men.
Do the role playing when you having hard sex with your wife and tell her wishing we have another man with us to make it an all nighter and show him how hot she is & how great she can blow other man's mind out with her sexual. Keep playing this off & on for awhile, and later, add "black man with big horse cock" to helping us! Yea, man, we came to this far & she responded with "yes" sevearl times.
Next, I want to take her to nearby city for weekend & go dancing where there are plently of black men there.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:00 PM

my fantasy is to have her tied up blind folded nude in bed, leave the room and bring back 2-3 exteamly well hung black men with me and let them loose on her. Video them slowly breaking her down inch by inch untill they fill her with their cum, i wanna film the whole thing !