Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

converting others
Old 05-03-2011, 03:53 PM

Default converting others

To all the BBC wives out there,,or guys married to BBC lovers. Do you encourage friends of yours to get into the lifestyle.? My wife over the years has gotten 3 of her sisters, my best friends wife and most recently our neighbor into BBC. I love this of course because since thei hubbies dont know they all meet their bf's at our house..needless to say I get to watch plenty of white wives take massive black rods rather frequently. Currently she is working on another buddy of mines wife. Anyone else have anything similiar?

Old 05-03-2011, 06:16 PM

Nope, not a one. Its our secret and it has to stay that way..

Each one
Old 05-03-2011, 08:24 PM

Default Each one

Each one of those initiations sounds like a GREAT story, hope you or your wife will share some of the details with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
To all the BBC wives out there,,or guys married to BBC lovers. Do you encourage friends of yours to get into the lifestyle.? My wife over the years has gotten 3 of her sisters, my best friends wife and most recently our neighbor into BBC. I love this of course because since thei hubbies dont know they all meet their bf's at our house..needless to say I get to watch plenty of white wives take massive black rods rather frequently. Currently she is working on another buddy of mines wife. Anyone else have anything similiar?

Old 05-04-2011, 12:32 AM

I have told my sister and best friend about my "dark secret". They are both curious especially my girlfriend. She has asked about sharing my boyfriend but I am not so sure I want to share.....guess I am just too greedy .

Old 05-04-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
I have told my sister and best friend about my "dark secret". They are both curious especially my girlfriend. She has asked about sharing my boyfriend but I am not so sure I want to share.....guess I am just too greedy .

Sometimes "greed" is a good thing!!

Old 05-05-2011, 01:41 AM

I would love to hear how people have made this work.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:13 AM

nice subject,. but i convert hott sluts for me

Yes I have!
Old 05-06-2011, 12:49 PM

Default Yes I have!

My name is Pam and I let my twin sister, Penny, in on my "LITTLE DARK SECRET" after she and her neutered, loser husband parted ways. (I always hated that jerk she married anyway). This was several months AFTER they had separated ... and I had been taken by Hubby's black college friend, Edwin. After several conversations about my event, Penny decided that this might be just the medicine she needed, a BBC! We posted about this in The FORUM-INTERRACIAL. We also posted about my experience with Edwin there. Yes, that's where Penny first read about Edwin and I also. Of course that was after several secessions of her crying on my shoulder about her excuse for a Hubby! Anyway, Penny's first, and to this date, her only BBC she has had, Edwin's younger brother introduced Penny to his manhood just a few months ago! Penny loved every black inch of that manhood!

Image's
Old 05-06-2011, 12:58 PM

Default Image's

This story makes me imagine both sisters in bed, legs spread wide while Edwin and his brother service those neglected white wife pussy's. (Oop's sorry, let me get a towel and clean that up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillher4me View Post
My name is Pam and I let my twin sister, Penny, in on my "LITTLE DARK SECRET" after she and her neutered, loser husband parted ways. (I always hated that jerk she married anyway). This was several months AFTER they had separated ... and I had been taken by Hubby's black college friend, Edwin. After several conversations about my event, Penny decided that this might be just the medicine she needed, a BBC! We posted about this in The FORUM-INTERRACIAL. We also posted about my experience with Edwin there. Yes, that's where Penny first read about Edwin and I also. Of course that was after several secessions of her crying on my shoulder about her excuse for a Hubby! Anyway, Penny's first, and to this date, her only BBC she has had, Edwin's younger brother introduced Penny to his manhood just a few months ago! Penny loved every black inch of that manhood!

Old 05-06-2011, 11:30 PM

Hmmm, interesting idea for a story, but I thought there was a forum specific for stories and this was more for real questions? I am new so perhaps I'm confused.