Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What's the profile of a BBC Lover?
Old 05-08-2011, 07:32 AM

Default What's the profile of a BBC Lover?

I'm on a couple of dating websites and I have converted some white women into BBC loving women out of it but still want to look for more signs on knowing the potential from the get go. For example...

If I bring up a conversation about black athletes and she's into it and keeps on talking then do I just continue getting into her brain and first finding out that she is comfortable with black men in general or do I first want to make sure she is a sexual woman? The reason I say this is because the ones that did try BBC for the first time really surprised me out of left field because it was alot of dirty pillow talk that led to them trying it out. I'm picturing a first date where the conversation flows easily and then the clues on finding out what she's made of.

Are there traits or something I need to ask/look out for to know the girl I'm going on a date with has straight up BBC loving potential?

Old 05-20-2011, 11:47 PM

i was hoping to get a response are there any traits a white/latin woman possesses that makes her a bigger candidate to try BBC?