Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jerking my small white foreskin to this
Old 05-22-2011, 07:50 PM

Default Jerking my small white foreskin to this

I am jerking my small white foreskin cock to these posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2 View Post
Tony my 18 year old Black stud told my husband and I that his dad wanted to have sex with me without my husband present. We said ok. Tony picked me up at our motel room in OKC and took me to his place where his dad was staying the weekend. I wore a mini skirt without panties and when his dad gave me a hug and thank me for comming Tony saw I was wearing no panties and said " she has a nice white ass dad". Tony pulled my mini skirt off and I took off my top offering myself to them. Tony and his dad took me into the bedroom where they undressed and Tonys dad told me that I was going to be Black breed and my husband and I were not going to stop them. I looked at Tony and said no but John pushed me onto to bed and when my legs went into the air he grabbed them pushing my legs wide open as he jumped between them. He was hurting me and he was so wide that I couldn't move my legs. I told him he was hurting me and he said that the pain was just about to start. He then reached between my legs and put his dick to me and started ramming into me. His dick found it way into me and he started ramming hard and fast. I said please, please go slow you are hurting me and that made him pound harder into me. Tonys dick is bigger than my husbands but Johns was two times bigger than Tonys. John had sex with me a long time, he just would not stop. He said he was going go cum. He was going to seed my white pussy with is Black cum. He rammed hard into my womb as I felt his hot cum flooding me. He got off of me and I started to get off the bed but John ordered me to stay on the bed and lay down. Tony grabbed my legs put them over his shoulders and had sex with me untill he cum inside of me. Borh John and Tony had sex with me three more times untill they filled me with cum. Tony took me back to the motel and my husband helped me inside. I will never have sex with anyone other than my husband. And my husband will not ask me to. Why did John want to breed me when I do not want a baby? Why did John hurt me? I just wanted to have sex with him.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:41 PM

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that all of this was written by a guy with a poor imagination and even worse skills at creating a story.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:49 AM

Yea this fake!!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:42 AM

A fake..

lol... that's what I thought.. So many things were off with each post. And for someone that is suppose to be 43 she writes like she/HE is in his teens

Agree
Old 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM

Default Agree

I have to agree, I think this should have been on the "story" board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbreeze217 View Post
I always assume stories like that are made up and probably not written by women either. This site is full of them

Old 05-23-2011, 03:15 PM

Geesh are some people that hard up for attention? Oh and the BK reference made me lol every time I came across it.. I don't eat the food from BK so I'm sure as hell not going to be searching for a dick to eat from there.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 PM

I am not a fake and I am a 43y/o white woman. My husband started the first posts and it excited me seeing them so I started posting myself. also I was a high school drop out becouse I got pregnant. I am going to continue to have sex with John and Tonty im just not going to post it.

Old 02-17-2012, 11:50 PM

Give Dirtman a break! If it is fake so what - if it is real then great... You dont have to read the posts

Old 02-21-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becontree2001uk View Post
Give Dirtman a break! If it is fake so what - if it is real then great... You dont have to read the posts
Not real then it belongs in the story forum...