Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife Pussy gets tight when she has an orgasm, if i tell her black guy is in her.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Question Wife Pussy gets tight when she has an orgasm, if i tell her black guy is in her.

I have been trying to Persuade my wife Carol (Late thirties) to have sex with a black friend of ours Martin (23) She almost did in our car but they were disturbed. Then she said she was not sure if she wanted to or not. It would be to risky for her as she knew I wanted him to have her bareback.
She has never been with a black guy.
Last week we were out for a drink and we met him. When we got home I gave Carol a blow job and between licking and sucking I talked to her about Martin. How smart he was, How I knew he fancied Carol. That I thought he wanted to fuck her. Told her I had seen his penis and It was bigger than mine.
I said to her, would she let him put it inside her, just so that she could feel what it was like to have a BBC inside her. She was well worked up and said she might if he did not move when inside her and pulled out when ask. I had two fingers inside her and was sucking her like mad and she started to cum. I have never felt it before but her pussy tightened up a lot and squeezed my fingers as she had a very big orgasm. The next night I put on a rubber and we are fucking. I talk about Martin again, this time her Pussy Squeezed my penis so hard it made me cum and nearly pulled the rubber off. I cant wait to get Carol to (let him just put it in her for a minute, just to see what it feels like). Is this normal when women think of black cock. Have other women had this happen. I would love to know.