Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-16-2016, 07:08 PM

Yes, ladies, I agree with both of you.....tasty protein.

I agree
Old 01-16-2016, 07:44 PM

Default I agree

I'm a swallower too, some girls don't like the taste but I love it

Old 04-27-2016, 11:15 AM

Wink

For me personally.... The few things that completely make mehot and wet are... The taste- nothing beats the taste of a good black load. It tastes like heaven and no white man's cum can ever even compare. The amount of black seed- my girlfriend in college told in my early curious days about BBC that her black bf came sooo much that it filled her mouth and she had to swallow twice. I love eating cum and I absolutely obsesse about swallowing tons and tons of black seed. Finally I love to deep throat and it would heaven to take all the way down a giant black cock

Old 04-29-2016, 01:50 AM

Just wanted to add something of my experience to this. White women are the only ones that will literally beg for cum. Had one of my regulars over last night, and as I'm about to cum while fucking her gushing pussy, she pleads (in between gasps and moans) "Please, Master...please let me swallow it!" So I obliged by pulling out and she quickly moved into position to suck me off. I've seen crackheads move slower when a rock hits the floor, I swear. She starts sucking like there's no tomorrow and I shot a huge load down her throat while she kept on sucking til I was pushing her off my cock. She then literally licked her fingers clean of my cum and her pussy juice, grinning like a crazed Cheshire cat the entire time.

White girls, man...

It is sexy
Old 04-29-2016, 10:39 AM

Default It is sexy

I love drinking it all to the last drop

Old 04-29-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
I don't know if it's something all white women who enjoy BBC indulge in, but I'd just like to know are a lot of white women out there so much in love with tasting black cum? Is there something in it they love so much?
well i love black cock and sucking his bull cock it taste so good my bull enjoyes putting his cock deep in me and when he is ready to cum he makes me suck his cock and he releases all the cum in my mouth it taste so good and i love him he is my master and i do what he wants

its not a love thing...
Old 04-29-2016, 11:03 PM

Default its not a love thing...

i know it makes him happy... I enjoy it... and its sort of an expectation from most bulls....

Old 04-30-2016, 02:53 PM

bareback only for all men
Old 04-30-2016, 06:23 PM

Default bareback only for all men

Sorry to bust a lot of men's bubble but black or white pretty much tastes the same. I've been blindfolded and sucked a room of cocks both black and white and later couldn't tell after who tasted the best.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:17 PM

hmm. I have never been big on this tastes great bit and can't see that as a draw. Swallowing is simply a sign of respect and that you are blessed to have his sperm a part of your body. Biologically I am probably off target but I like to think that his sperm enters my blood stream and my heart.