Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

OT~~ Hurricane Isaac, BBC?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Default OT~~ Hurricane Isaac, BBC?

Sorry can't help but think of Hurricane Isaac as being a BBC. I mean come on with a name like ISAAC the storm has gotta be blk. I'm just praying that he is super nice to us all of us down here on the coast insteadt a mean bitch like Katrina was.

On a serious note~~ hope everyone is in a safe/dry place for the storm. Ugh I will be so glad when this thing over.

Oh and yes I know the name Isaac is from biblical times but every Isaac I have ever known of with the exception of Isaac Newton was/is blk.

Fingers crossed he will be as nice to me as all the other beautiful blk men have been

Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Sorry can't help but think of Hurricane Isaac as being a BBC. I mean come on with a name like ISAAC the storm has gotta be blk. I'm just praying that he is super nice to us all of us down here on the coast insteadt a mean bitch like Katrina was.

On a serious note~~ hope everyone is in a safe/dry place for the storm. Ugh I will be so glad when this thing over.

Oh and yes I know the name Isaac is from biblical times but every Isaac I have ever known of with the exception of Isaac Newton was/is blk.

Fingers crossed he will be as nice to me as all the other beautiful blk men have been

I hope Hurricane Isaac isn't bad and doesn't do any damage. I hope your safe and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by newblkman22; 08-28-2012 at 10:49 PM..

Old 08-29-2012, 10:28 AM

Stay safe Mustang!!! Luckily he passed under South Florida where I am at.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Wish I was there to cuddle with you, or just then give you a Cat 5 fucking while Isaac rage outside. But since I am too far away. Stay safe. Our thoughts are with you.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:52 PM

Damn niggas are Hurricanes now? Lol.

Hahaha!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:55 PM

Default Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Damn niggas are Hurricanes now? Lol.
Well, at least he made 'um wet! LOLOLOL !!!

Old 08-30-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Well, at least he made 'um wet! LOLOLOL !!!
. Ha you can say that again.. This damn rain just won't stop!!!! Thinking about taking up water sports At this moment I have 3 inches of standing water in my basement.. I have no choice but to wait for all this rain to stop before I can even begin on cleaning it all out..

I wanna say thank you to all of you that have stayed in touch with me thru all of this.. Keeping me sane thru the night/day... Gotta admit that I have a pretty good group of close friends on ili.. So since I'm getting rained on, I'm gonna shower you all with hugs and kisses.. Muah!! Xoxoxo and all that mushy stuff.

Old 08-31-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensun101 View Post
Glad to hear ur doing ok.
thanks golden