Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-08-2011, 11:03 AM

Well personally:
I love being told how to suck his cock,him being verbal while i suck is such a big turn on.
I prefer him TELLING me to suck him,more encouragement i get the better i suck .
I love to unzip him and slowly pull his cock out from his pants .
Love to watch him get seriously hard as i watch but most times he is already that from my stroking him when its still zipped in .
Love the feeling of marc's cock over my face b4 i suck,resting on my lip's etc mm
Either tbh,have sucked marc within minutes of him arriving a our's both fully clothed so not fussed either way .
I love it when he takes my hand yes and places it on his cock and still grasping my hand as i begin to stroke..
Yes i do..
I very often fantasize about sucking/fucking a much older/maturer blk male..
As above.altho not to young..has to be 18+
xx Ange

Old 05-03-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiganwife View Post
Well personally:
I love being told how to suck his cock,him being verbal while i suck is such a big turn on.
I prefer him TELLING me to suck him,more encouragement i get the better i suck .
I love to unzip him and slowly pull his cock out from his pants .
Love to watch him get seriously hard as i watch but most times he is already that from my stroking him when its still zipped in .
Love the feeling of marc's cock over my face b4 i suck,resting on my lip's etc mm
Either tbh,have sucked marc within minutes of him arriving a our's both fully clothed so not fussed either way .
I love it when he takes my hand yes and places it on his cock and still grasping my hand as i begin to stroke..
Yes i do..
I very often fantasize about sucking/fucking a much older/maturer blk male..
As above.altho not to young..has to be 18+
xx Ange
You sound hot, it would be fun watching you suck a blk cock.

How I like to do it
Old 05-17-2012, 11:08 AM

Default How I like to do it

Love to have my husband undress me in front of my black bull and present me to him for his pleasure....
I love kneeling in front of my bull, naked, and taking his black cock in my hands and stroking it as I look into his eyes....
caressing his balls as I kiss the head of his cock...
running my tongue along the length of his shaft...
Feeling him thread his fingers into my long blond hair as he pushed his cock into my mouth deeper...
"Suck that black cock, bitch, show your husband how much you love it!"

hmmm great q's
Old 05-17-2012, 05:32 PM

Wink hmmm great q's

I generally love sucking a black cock in front of a mirror. I also love sucking wearing a dress or skirt with no panties and barefoot, as I suck I like looking up into his eyes.
At first I wud like to hold his cock but as we continue I'd prefer him to take charge
Oooh yes and I love older black men

Old 05-19-2012, 06:19 PM

Being told how to suck his cock or just leaving it to your own experience?
Being told how
You prefer hear the words "suck my cock" or him just pushing your head to his crotch?
Both
You prefer to pull out his cock or him pull it out for you?
Lo to pull it out when is hard as a rock
When seeing it for the first time, you prefer to watch him get hard or be hard already?
Loves when is hard already
Do you enjoy feeling his cock on your face prior to sucking it?
Depend on the situation
Bigger turn on to suck it while naked or with clothes on?
When really hard
When being kissed, you prefer to have him put your hand on his cock or do you go for it without asking?
Both
Ever fantasize about sucking a complete stranger?
Done
You young girls ever fantasize of sucking a mature BBC?
Done
You mature girls ever fantasize of sucking a young BBC?
Done

white cocksuckers
Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM

Default white cocksuckers

When he puts his hand on top of my head and puts downwood pressure on me. i go down to my knees unzip him , by this time hes rock hard for my cock- sucking to begin. ive never sucked a mature black male off.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:50 AM

I like being told how to suck his cock
I prefer to hear the words "suck my cock"
I'd rather have him pull it out for me
When seeing it for the first time, I prefer him to be hard already
I do enjoy feeling his cock on my face prior to sucking it
Bigger turn on to suck it with clothes on, then slowly remove each item
When being kissed, I prefer to have him put my hand on his cock
Always fantasize about sucking a complete stranger, but probably wouldn't do it in real life
Don't think I'm young or mature but I always fantasize of sucking a BBC regardless of young or older

That was fun

Old 08-31-2012, 12:47 PM

hmmm ... so hard to answer these because it depends on the situation!

Being told how to suck his cock or just leaving it to your own experience? Generally I prefer he tells me.

You prefer hear the words "suck my cock" or him just pushing your head to his crotch? I love both ... either one makes it very clear what he needs.

You prefer to pull out his cock or him pull it out for you? Depends ... if a slow seduction I prefer to pull it out ... if a bathroom quicky suck ... then have him introduce me to it!

When seeing it for the first time, you prefer to watch him get hard or be hard already? Generally already hard.

Do you enjoy feeling his cock on your face prior to sucking it? Yes ... but again depends on whether slow or quicky.

Bigger turn on to suck it while naked or with clothes on? Depends on slow or quicky

When being kissed, you prefer to have him put your hand on his cock or do you go for it without asking? If he doesn't ... I do

Ever fantasize about sucking a complete stranger? Have done

You mature girls ever fantasize of sucking a young BBC? If 22 counts as young ... then have done