Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife is another man's sex slave
Old 08-08-2011, 07:33 PM

Default wife is another man's sex slave

My wife is another man's sex slave. It started as an innocent affair that he pushed into her fucking a friend and then another and another and another. Long story short he has taken her somewhere far away and she has been reduced to a gangbang whore who does nothing but fuck to please him. He has made her fuck hundreds of men and she is now pregnant with no idea who the father is or if her baby will be black or white. I am sure she is getting fucked as I write this.

Has anybody else found themselves in this kind of situation? Please tell me I feel totaly alone in this. I will also be happy to answer any questions I know the answer to.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 AM

So i want to give you guys some more background into my situation. My wife and I have been married for 13 years and have had a very happy life together. We have a house and kids and do a lot of family activities and are reasonably social. We also are very open to new things.

My wife is very beautiful and flirtatious and fun. Everybody loves her immediately. She is 33, 5'7" and 120 pounds with a great ass and 34D breasts. She is very white with red hair. She is very sexual and has had a number of relationships with other men since we started dating. I won't get into all that right now but I really enjoyed when she had a boyfriend. She hadn't been with another man in years until a couple of months ago.

I knew she had a client who was very interested in her and had made several advances on her in the past. I encouraged him to try again and even offered some advice on how. He was successful this time and managed to get her to sleep with him. He is white and very rich and apparently has a very large cock. He delights in the fact she is married and has kids and was a PTA mom and she was letting him do as he pleased with her. She fell in love with his big cock and how hard he would make her cum. I have to admit I did too.

Shortly after this all began he took her on a week long trip to Jamaica to stay with a good friend of his. His domination over her started before they arrived and she had already let four other men unload inside her before they ever got to the house. That was two months ago and it hasn't stopped since. She is gangbanged constantly and has no idea how many men have had her. She has been made to do unbelievable, unmentionable things. They had a competition to get her pregnant and succeeded. I don't know what I will tell people as everybody knows I had a vasectomy years ago.

I haven't seen my wife in months. I talk to her on the phone but she is usually getting her pussy stretched when I do. Anyway, comments or advice is appreciated.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:43 PM

My pregnant wife has been forced to lactate and says her already large breasts are full of milk. She had huge boobs the last time she had a baby, almost an F cup on her 34 inch chest! I am curious how she looks now. She says they are getting so full that her nipples squirt when she cums! The guys love it and many of them drink her milk. They have used it as another way to control her. She says they hurt when they are really full and since she has no baby to nurse yet she relies on her hosts for relief. It turns me on to think of these men milking my wife while they fuck her...