Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-30-2012, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloryholesuckin View Post
Growing in our mouths as we lick and suck and slurp there growing cocks and let them slow fuck my white mouth!! As my black cocked friends slow fuck my mouth and I squeeze there base of there cock and make their cock head grow and swell in my wet sucking mouth and make his warm cum fill my mouth!!!!! Clean and ddf and my favorite big black cock is totally smooth shaven cock and balls and I go wild licking and sucking and slurping up all his cum splashing in my warm sucking mouth!!!!!
Yeah, that's not at all gay...

Well That's Just It
Old 08-30-2012, 11:08 AM

Default Well That's Just It

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknewidknow View Post

I just realized how horrid this site is. I thought there were plenty of women here, but I just realized that this has basically become a website for homosexual males pretending to be women, to justify why they're here, without coming to the realization that they're gay. There's the rare old or fat woman on cam, but 90% of the forum posts are made by the users in this thread, acting like they're women. That's disgusting!
That's a basic problem with virtually ALL sites like this. Bi-gays and wannabe cuckolds take over the place and essentially ruin it for all of the for real folks here. This is why I rarely ever put in much effort to try to meet anybody through a site like this anymore. It's just too much work weeding through all the fakes. It's a high volume, low margin business!

I don't know how you can really prevent it from happening (men pretending to be women) short of requiring proof positive identification, which in turn could be too much of an invasion of privacy for many people, including for many for real folks who want to keep a certain level of anonymity.

At the very least, I would support a policy of no bi-gay posts. It's not that I hate bi-gay people. It's just that I don't care to be consumed by what interests them, and they should be encouraged to post on sites that cater to their interests, as opposed to usurping every site out there like this one. There are plenty of other places for them to post, but I know some get their jollies by plaguing a site like ILI.

I am a member of another site where there does happen to be a no bi/gay-oriented posts policy. It's been enforced 100% for many, many years now, and it works from the standpoint of keeping the site clear of those themes. I suppose somebody could still come in there faking, but we don't see a lot of complaints like on a site like this one, and I think it's because the enforced no bi-gay posts policy takes the fun right out of it for the bi-gays who would come in there fakin' So, they steer more towards easy targets . . . like ILI!

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 08-30-2012 at 11:28 AM..

Old 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
That's a basic problem with virtually ALL sites like this. Bi-gays and wannabe cuckolds take over the place and essentially ruin it for all of the for real folks here. This is why I rarely ever put in much effort to try to meet anybody through a site like this anymore. It's just too much work weeding through all the fakes. It's a high volume, low margin business!

I don't know how you can really prevent it from happening (men pretending to be women) short of requiring proof positive identification, which in turn could be too much of an invasion of privacy for many people, including for many for real folks who want to keep a certain level of anonymity.

At the very least, I would support a policy of no bi-gay posts. It's not that I hate bi-gay people. It's just that I don't care to be consumed by what interests them, and they should be encouraged to post on sites that cater to their interests, as opposed to usurping every site out there like this one. There are plenty of other places for them to post, but I know some get their jollies by plaguing a site like ILI.

I am a member of another site where there does happen to be a no bi/gay-oriented posts policy. It's been enforced 100% for many, many years now, and it works from the standpoint of keeping the site clear of those themes. I suppose somebody could still come in there faking, but we don't see a lot of complaints like on a site like this one, and I think it's because the enforced no bi-gay posts policy takes the fun right out of it for the bi-gays who would come in there fakin' So, they steer more towards easy targets . . . like ILI!
TND, I agree with your post and I hope the site admin reads it and implements it as well!!

Use the correct forum
Old 08-30-2012, 06:02 PM

Default Use the correct forum

It is an easy fix on the main forum page there is a section for cuckhold discusions everyone just needs to post in correct section. Same as when you are looking to meet there is a section for that.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
TND, I agree with your post and I hope the site admin reads it and implements it as well!!
. I think this site is too far gone. has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe the site owners swing that way?!? Not pointing fingers I'm just saying. Lol I mean there is so much of that BS on this site and it remains on site. Maybe their own personal playground.? Lol

Or maybe the site just grew to a point where it's to much for them to handle it, tossed up hands and said screw it. Lol

Sad truth is that more and more blk men are leaving the site for this very reason. No man wants to be tricked by another dude!!

I vote validate. Everyone!!! Its the only way to make perfectly sure of who you're dealing with.

Speaking of validating. I think it's time to get validated myself. Put my picture where my mouth is!!! Lol

EDIT~~
As many problems that ili has, I'm still thankful for this disfunctional site because I have made some really good friends and met some smoking hot blk men!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 08-30-2012 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Just to add

Old 08-30-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
. I think this site is too far gone. has anyone ever stopped to think that maybe the site owners swing that way?!? Not pointing fingers I'm just saying. Lol I mean there is so much of that BS on this site and it remains on site. Maybe their own personal playground.? Lol

Or maybe the site just grew to a point where it's to much for them to handle it, tossed up hands and said screw it. Lol

Sad truth is that more and more blk men are leaving the site for this very reason. No man wants to be tricked by another dude!!

I vote validate. Everyone!!! Its the only way to make perfectly sure of who you're dealing with.

Speaking of validating. I think it's time to get validated myself. Put my picture where my mouth is!!! Lol

EDIT~~
As many problems that ili has, I'm still thankful for this disfunctional site because I have made some really good friends and met some smoking hot blk men!!!

You are pretty smoking hot yourself Mustang!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
You are pretty smoking hot yourself Mustang!!!

wow, that means a lot to me since you're one of the few that actually know what I look like.

Smooches thanks babe!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
but straight guys sucking the [any] cock .
Is an oxymoron.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:15 PM

Howdy. I'm a 24 year old white guy... well not only a white guy who's 6' 4" and pretty solid... who up until about a month ago would have identified as a straight male. I still love women and anything involving guy on guy anal just doesn't appeal to me. Now that being said I've sucked two big black dicks since last month. I'm pretty picky but I think I'm ready for more. I want to tell you why I've come to enjoy blowing bbc. During my "normal" life I spend a good deal of time cleaning up other people's messes and I'm expected to be the responsible one but when I'm on my knees being talked horribly to I'm as free as I've ever been.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:06 PM

Hey, why do gay black men suck gay white mens dicks? Works both ways. All of this shit is sick. Dumb ass thread.

Tags
wht wife bred blk