Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

gay is inferior? really? you homophobic a little?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:28 PM

Default gay is inferior? really? you homophobic a little?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshnum View Post
Really now, the Superior Black man. This superior black man is getting his dick sucked by another man. I mean really now like what the fuck. Wudnt that make both of them gay. LOL
gay, straight, bit
these have nothing to do with superior or inferior, just people, all equal

sucking black cock
Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 PM

Default sucking black cock

I took my wife to an adult movie theatre and when it was just me her and a black guy stroking his cock I got her to suck me off while he watched. When we went out to our car in the back parking lot he followed us out. We got her to play with his cock. We were trying to get her to suck it but she said I had to go first. I sucked it a little and told her it was her turn. She started sucking it and he started fingering her pussy. He was begging to fuck her and she got off. Then he jerked off while he got her to show him her tits. After I was wishing I would have finished him off and swallowed his load. Its the only time she has got off just sucking but she says its cause he was rubbing her clit. A different time I went to another theatre and it was me and a black guy watching movie. When it ended and got dark he got up and stuck his cock in front of me. I sucked it the best i could and was rewarded with a nice mouthful of cum which i swallowed, mmm. My favorite thing is to get her to play and watch, next is to suck black cock, and I ocasionaly suck white cock but I definatly prefer black.

Stupid people or 12 year olds commenting on this topic
Old 05-13-2013, 02:27 AM

Default Stupid people or 12 year olds commenting on this topic

Man, some of you are really stupid and spewing out thoughtless opinions as if they will make you look smart. They're not. I will assume you are Americans and feel sorry for how little you understand about sex. Just keep shooting your guns, morons, and stop procreating, please! Thanks!

Old 05-28-2013, 11:31 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurasexy4u View Post
i got into the lifestyle watching my husband with black cock,after i had my first i will tell you this much,i never was into pleasing a man untill i went black,never liked cum till i tasted a black cock ! my 15 year old daughter loves blacks ,several of my gf's,the others haven't admitted it yet...maybe white people in general are finally realizing it is inevetible for us to serve the superior race ! i want to give my body to all blacks that want it,i get super turned on knowing when a young black boy is hard and wanting this white mouth and pussy !
btw my gf and i are leaving at 2pm today for 10 days in the islands,she calls it bbc heaven !
i will post about it when i return . laura
Laura I to get hot knowing black boys want your white mouth or pussy you are a hot mature that I know really wants a underage black cock and should have it.

Nice Long Thick Hung Juicy Black Cock!!!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:02 AM

Thumbs up Nice Long Thick Hung Juicy Black Cock!!!

It's the color contrast and black guys just seem to be more down to earth and for real not to forget most but not all are hung with one hell of a piece of meat!!

profile photos explain it all
Old 05-29-2013, 08:32 AM

Default profile photos explain it all

Submitting to black cock is my duty. I can't compete and wife rejects me. just see my picsand you'll understand.
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white men suck black cock?-me-hard.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-me-soft.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-me-4.jpg  

Anonymous suck
Old 10-25-2013, 02:12 PM

Default Anonymous suck

Recently I drove by an adult video store. I had heard they had gloryholes. Since I had a little time, I turned the car around and went in. Entered the video area where I heard the GH was and walked past a black guy who was checking his wallet to see how much money he had. We glanced at each other, and I went into one of the video booths. Moments later, he entered the adjacent one. There was a gloryhole between us. It didn't take long before his semi-hard black dick appeared through the hole. I leaned in and took it in my mouth. It started to get harder. As it did, it kept growing - longer and thicker. I wondered when it was going to stop. Next thing I know, I have my whole fist around it, and still there was plenty of length to stab the back of my throat. I thought, "Jackpot! What are the chances I'd get this lucky?"

I kept sucking until there was this nice warm coating filling my mouth. Stayed on it awhile longer, because I didn't want it to end.

I left before he did. Got into my car and waited for him to come out because I wanted to give him my email address. I was hooked. He must have gone out the back door. I posted an ad on Craigslist hoping he'd see it, but no luck. So now I just go by there now and again to see if he's around.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
Anyone down with that dude sucking dick shit needs to get the fuck outta here. This is one of the many reasons why I don't get down with couples swinging and the main reason why I don't like dudes watching me smash sluts at parties. I be on Tumblr and other sites really looking for chicks to breed/creampie and it's always some weirdo cuckold on some gay shit asking questions or trying to add. Call it what you want but that's not why I got into it, all that emasculated homoerotic man activity is wack.Just bring your chick and keep that other stuff over with those cornball dudes. If you're talking about dominating something dominate some pussy and some money.
I agree brother

I want to suck black cock too
Old 11-01-2013, 01:41 AM

Default I want to suck black cock too

I want to suck the black cock that will be fucking my wife as I watch…… and YES, I want to suck his hot cum out of my wife's hot pussy! I would like to also lick any cum or pussy juice from his black cock afterwards…..

Oh, yes I am a cuckold. Does my opinion count?

If you want to avoid discussions of cucks, gay, bi, etc.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:44 AM

Default If you want to avoid discussions of cucks, gay, bi, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
TND, I agree with your post and I hope the site admin reads it and implements it as well!!
….. then don't go to the discussion: "Why do white men suck black cock."

So this site should ban gays, bi's, lebians, adulterers; …….. AND homophobics, and other assholes?

Perhaps you could build your own website that allows only homophobics, "rednecks", and "straight" men and women who swear NEVER EVER TO GO Bi……

Tags
wht wife bred blk