Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-24-2015, 01:57 PM

Don't know but I'm not going to

We love it!
Old 09-22-2015, 11:49 PM

Default We love it!

I suck the black guy's cock because he likes it and demands it. I like it and obey.

White men sucking black cock
Old 09-23-2015, 09:24 AM

Default White men sucking black cock

I am Bi and like the best of both worlds. Sure as hell I swallow bbc sperm

Old 10-12-2015, 10:20 PM

Im straight and ive never sucked a white cock, but have sucked several bbc. for me its always been at the request of my gf and i do it to show my submission and inferiority to bbc. i always swallow to show respect to them.

Old 10-13-2015, 01:33 AM

If you haven't yet I understand why you ask why! Im a white male married to a beautiful wonderful woman that only has sex with Black Men, I am rarely ever there to watch or be involved .White guys are never needed when your wife or gf are with their bull, just my opinion. I was sucking BBC long before she was but I take full credit for introducing her to a few tall "dark" handsome Men! I please my wife the same way I do a Black Man, Orally!!! Personally this is how I show my respect because whether you agree or not I believe Black Men are superior in all ways! It feels right and ive never felt so complete as I do that moment I feel his warm sperm surround my tongue!!! Ive given him pleasure by submitting myself and body for him to use! I love being at the bar or party or even in my own house when one or two of the Black Men I serve are there with their dates and I get a wink from them, im very discreet and they know im available at a moments notice!

Because they are gay....
Old 10-13-2015, 04:25 AM

Default Because they are gay....

not that there is anything wrong with being gay!

Old 10-13-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montie2 View Post
not that there is anything wrong with being gay!
Very true. But I'm wondering; when did this become a site for men posing as women, trying to engage/interact with black men???

Why ?
Old 11-22-2015, 08:22 AM

Default Why ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlynn1972 View Post
These kind of disgusting threads degrade this site. If homosexuals want to express their fantasies then they should go to a homosexual fantasy site.
Why, if you are a homophobe or anti gay or just a hater would you go to a thread with the title "Why do white men suck black cock" only to bitch about all the gay content ? If you don't like the thread, don't open it !

Old 11-22-2015, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
Ohh yea you haven't met me yet . How about it's a myth that all black guys are hung . I know that's a Myth . Because I had to shower with them when I was in The Marine Corps , over in Iraq . It's a Myth

Old 11-22-2015, 03:57 PM

White Men Suck Cock ??? And Black me don't . ????. There's Gay people in The Military . There's gay men and women all over the place . But this thread is really fucked up , You have to Aim it at White Men . When I was in The Marine Corps Back in The early 2000's I Knew of 7 men in my Platoon where gay . And 5 of them where Black . So I guess Black Men suck Cock too . But they were my brothers anyway . Because When a Bullet just Flew by your head , That man that sucks cock may save your life . Ooh Rah

Tags
wht wife bred blk