Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

did you read why ?
Old 06-10-2016, 06:33 AM

Default did you read why ?

correct. i wish i had other options. but I dont . im not attracted to men . i dont seek relationships with men . Im not gay . im married and very much in love with my wife ... who is a woman .

shamefully stupid ...
Old 06-10-2016, 01:28 PM

Default shamefully stupid ...

hey , you are entitled to think whatever ignorant thoughts you want ... its your right as a ignorant human being. we are on this site for her .... im not on here looking for men . i only participate when THEY request it ... this is for her ... but when they do Im happy to be part of it together.

but hey , if it makes YOU feel better to say Im gay ... or even better to not even grasp the part that this whole thing is for my wife .. all good bro .

and by the way .... the fake profile ... what little there is of it filled out is YOURS ... we are 100% legit.

Last edited by Funinvegas9999; 06-10-2016 at 01:36 PM..

again, this is why I struggle to even mention it...
Old 06-10-2016, 05:07 PM

Default again, this is why I struggle to even mention it...

we try to be open and honest, but people judge and critisize.... I prefer to be truthful, but its not worth the trouble.

Why so much bullshit and aggravation?
Old 06-11-2016, 07:09 PM

Default Why so much bullshit and aggravation?

I was going to post an honest and personal contribution to this thread and then I read the bullshit and abuse that some members write on here in the mistaken belief that anyone cares for their opinion. The question posed was "Why do white men suck black cock?." If you have no experience in this area and have nothing useful to add I would assume you would state your hateful opinions once, then move on to deride someone else's life choices.

Wow. What bullshit showing up on a topic that does show some promise.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:04 PM

Back on topic, having a black man present himself to you wanting you to take him in your mouth is hard to resist. Just looking at a BBC is mesmerizing. When it is inches away and moving towards your face, the best thing you can do is open wide and reach around behind him and pull his ass into you. Surrendering to this is something that never leaves you especially when your lady is there telling you to suck it. Some people are simply sexual. Uninhibited.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter49parker View Post
I was going to post an honest and personal contribution to this thread and then I read the bullshit and abuse that some members write on here in the mistaken belief that anyone cares for their opinion. The question posed was "Why do white men suck black cock?." If you have no experience in this area and have nothing useful to add I would assume you would state your hateful opinions once, then move on to deride someone else's life choices.

Wow. What bullshit showing up on a topic that does show some promise.
Unfortunately, old son, this just shows how many ignorant people frequent this site. Never mind; she who watches over us will catch 'em out at some point. Most of 'em are fakes; it's a measure of their small mindedness that they can't, as you say, even grasp what the actual topic is; it's just seen as yet another opportunity to 'mouth off'. For folks like these, the great aspect of the internet is that they can spout their vitriol wherever & whenever they like, with no fear of comeback.....

Tends to bugger things up for the genuine members like ourselves, I'm afraid..!

Gina.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
Back on topic, having a black man present himself to you wanting you to take him in your mouth is hard to resist. Just looking at a BBC is mesmerizing. When it is inches away and moving towards your face, the best thing you can do is open wide and reach around behind him and pull his ass into you. Surrendering to this is something that never leaves you especially when your lady is there telling you to suck it. Some people are simply sexual. Uninhibited.
Couldn't agree more! The mesmerizing aspect kinda reminds me of seeing a rabbit caught in your car headlights.....it just can't move away, even if it wants to. I happen to agree with you here; giving head to a large black cock is an extremely enjoyable experience. And I've yet to find the black guy who objects to being swallowed balls-deep (and held there)....and when they realise that it's okay to hold your head and fuck your throat hard, they just let go and enjoy themselves all the more..!!

Gina.

BBC is amazing
Old 06-29-2016, 03:58 PM

Default BBC is amazing

im not even white and i love sucking bbc

Gina my love!!!!
Old 07-01-2016, 02:31 AM

Smile Gina my love!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Couldn't agree more! The mesmerizing aspect kinda reminds me of seeing a rabbit caught in your car headlights.....it just can't move away, even if it wants to. I happen to agree with you here; giving head to a large black cock is an extremely enjoyable experience. And I've yet to find the black guy who objects to being swallowed balls-deep (and held there)....and when they realise that it's okay to hold your head and fuck your throat hard, they just let go and enjoy themselves all the more..!!

Gina.

"Fuck my throat hard"

And that's why you will always be way better at that task than me!!!! Oh nooooo not I lol I'm not even gonna pretend!!! I'm honest and upfront never brag about my oral skills bc I have a strong gag reflex and I would much rather be doing something else besides swallowing it down my throat or puking on them.

Just the Gay or Bi Ones...
Old 07-04-2016, 03:24 AM

Default Just the Gay or Bi Ones...

A straight man will not. The question is absurd. If a white guy wants to suck a black guys penis, it's because he's queer for it. If that black guy wants a white guy to suck him, then he is queer for it. No, in answer to your misleading question- straight men get no pleasure from a blowjobs with men.

Tags
wht wife bred blk