Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
Back on topic, having a black man present himself to you wanting you to take him in your mouth is hard to resist. Just looking at a BBC is mesmerizing. When it is inches away and moving towards your face, the best thing you can do is open wide and reach around behind him and pull his ass into you. Surrendering to this is something that never leaves you especially when your lady is there telling you to suck it. Some people are simply sexual. Uninhibited.
Well I can understand theesmerising effect a really BIG black cock has on anyone. My white b/f do sometimes suck my black fuck buddies ar my request and has swallowed some. He likes it and I LOVE seeing him do it

Old 07-22-2016, 12:10 AM

I think it's more complicated. My b/f was already bi and had had a black b/f himself. But after 3 yrs of sharing this lifestyle, he says he feels more feminine and is obsessed with Black men in general. He does not have straight sex anymore and began to dress at home.

Very curious
Old 07-24-2016, 05:44 PM

Default Very curious

My wife has been black cock exclusive for over 10 years I want to submit to a young black male and let him fuck my mouth I am 52 but the idea of letting a 18 to 20 year old black male use my mouth for his pleasure is so exciting He can fuck my mouth or make me suck him He can hold my head and make me swallow or give me a facial and then lick him clean after Look forward to chatting and making new friends

Last edited by Black Cock Curiois; 07-24-2016 at 05:49 PM..

Old 08-02-2016, 08:48 AM

For me it's all about the taboo my whole life I went out of my way to fuck girls that I should not have been with I screwed every one of my bosses daughters my friends girlfriends cousins nothing was out of it's definitely a bigger Rush with forbidden fruit and taboo I love watching black guys explode instantly when they had my white girl kneeling down begging for cock but I noticed they came even harder if she was sitting on me while sucking your cock and aimed it at me it was an ego boost instant gratification and I want to see it again and again hopefully someone will contact me I put a black cock in my mouth

Old 08-02-2016, 01:31 PM

Yes I am bred blk once again. I have 4 blk children, hubby is wht cuckold bi boi and some call a fag. He sucks blk cocks everytime he has a chance. Since I have a stable of blk bulls-breeders as I call them now. I am pregnated agin blk for 5 th time and will have 5 blk children. I am so happy blk men chose us to raise blk children I am now a broood bitch wht whore for being pregnated blk again and again. I am really stretched out even gapping as some say and never ware panties any more and never turn a blk man away from my white whore box. I do love blk men so much sexually

because they are gay!
Old 08-02-2016, 06:05 PM

Default because they are gay!

They suck black dick because they are gay and so are the black men that let me do it!

But there is nothing wrong with being gay, just admit it!

Old 08-02-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by montie2 View Post
They suck black dick because they are gay and so are the black men that let me do it!

But there is nothing wrong with being gay, just admit it!
why do you talk about thiswith the knowledge you must have about what obviously you have no idea about why we do it or the reasons behind it, does it ever enter your small mind many do it because their partners want them to
you certainly wouldt call me gay to my face my friend I may not fit in with what you believe but I would love to see the stae of you if you called me gay to my face

Lol!
Old 08-03-2016, 01:02 AM

Default Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truecuck View Post
why do you talk about thiswith the knowledge you must have about what obviously you have no idea about why we do it or the reasons behind it, does it ever enter your small mind many do it because their partners want them to
you certainly wouldt call me gay to my face my friend I may not fit in with what you believe but I would love to see the stae of you if you called me gay to my face
Yes. I would call you gay to your face. If you are a man and you are putting a dick in your mouth, that means that you are gay or bisexual, at a minimum.

Don't get mad at me because you like to put dicks in your mouth!

Old 08-03-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1008 View Post
that I agree with...if you suck dick you are gay or bi...
well you obviously don't understand WHY some men do it? would it never cross your tiny mind some men do it to please their wives and caught up in the heat of the moment its part of pleasuring her after she has pleasured you,its nothing to do with being gay or bi it is part of the cuckold humiliation enjoyed not sucking some guys cock. for that matter are the blokes fucking wives classed as gay if they participate?

They are bisexual!
Old 08-03-2016, 06:30 PM

Default They are bisexual!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truecuck View Post
well you obviously don't understand WHY some men do it? would it never cross your tiny mind some men do it to please their wives and caught up in the heat of the moment its part of pleasuring her after she has pleasured you,its nothing to do with being gay or bi it is part of the cuckold humiliation enjoyed not sucking some guys cock. for that matter are the blokes fucking wives classed as gay if they participate?
If you let another guy suck your dick that means that you have bisexual tendencies. Performing sexual acts with the same sex qualifies you as gay. If you also fuck women, then you are bisexual. LOL

Tags
wht wife bred blk