Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sissies.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:18 PM

Angry Sissies.

A man that sucks another mans' dick is a sissy. Plain and Simple.

A man that lets another man suck his dick is a sissy also. Plain and Simple.

BS
Old 12-24-2011, 04:51 PM

Default BS

I have personally found it to be just the opposite, and its the Black guys who want to suck off a white cock ... They call it "Down Low" or something like that ... I have never given a thought to sucking a black cock or any other cock for that matter ... My wife and I have been involved with two different black guys and I watch it happen as she sucks and fucks them but thats where it ends ... I get the free live sex show and love it , she could actually care less about being with a Black guy because most of them talk a better game than they play so she says ...

Old 12-25-2011, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshnum View Post
Really now, the Superior Black man. This superior black man is getting his dick sucked by another man. I mean really now like what the fuck. Wudnt that make both of them gay. LOL
I think you might want to consider a huge diff between being Bi and being gay. Really rolling eyes.

white men sucking black cocks
Old 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM

Smile white men sucking black cocks

It is just hot sucking a big black cock. I enjoy sucking then watching the wife take him . After that it is a pleasure to lean her pussy.

Old 12-26-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think you might want to consider a huge diff between being Bi and being gay. Really rolling eyes.
Bi means being GAY and being straight where is your huge diff????

Old 12-26-2011, 07:22 PM

I'm afraid there is rather a big diff between GAY and BI. BI means interested in / having sexual encounters with BOTH men and women. GAY means men interested in / having sex with ONLY men or women with women. So to me it is not a sign of gay sexual orientation when a man sucks another man's cock as long as they're not alone but as part of a man/woman sexual act. Should a man ONLY sucks men, you might call it gay. But the real issue is why do WHITE men suck BLACK cock?

Old 12-26-2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
I Should a man ONLY sucks men, you might call it gay.
LMAO~~ That's like someone saying they are a LITTLE pregnant ..

Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold_swm View Post
It’s not about being gay, it’s about domination. The Black Man has come to your house without asking you. He has taken your woman without asking you. She has submitted to him without asking you. If he wants to slap his dick off your face, or in your mouth its not becuase hes gay or your gay, its about dominating you and your woman.
Black men are superior to whites, and its their right to own and use the white woman/wife as he wants. and by the white husband also kneeeling before blackman, gives the white wife the green light to be come black owned, along with her now wimped and submissive husband

Old 12-29-2011, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
This is mainly one of the reasons why so many white women wants a black cock. Sure there are brothas out there who love to have their cock suck by a white man. I am not one of them and I currently see a couple right now which hubby wants to suck my cock. I just can;t cross that line. Once a man lets another man sucks his cock and let his cock gets sucked by another man. He's got the gay in him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
This is mainly one of the reasons why so many white women wants a black cock. Sure there are brothas out there who love to have their cock suck by a white man. I am not one of them and I currently see a couple right now which hubby wants to suck my cock. I just can;t cross that line. Once a man lets another man sucks his cock and let his cock gets sucked by another man. He's got the gay in him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Damn M427, you finally posted something that I agree with 100% wow

Tags
wht wife bred blk