Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

Love your tale of how you got hooked on black dick.

forced to lick a big man's asshole
Old 12-31-2011, 03:28 AM

Default forced to lick a big man's asshole

What about rimming?
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white men suck black cock?-22806247.jpg  

What about it?
Old 12-31-2011, 08:54 AM

Default What about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatpimp51 View Post
What about rimming?
Why anybody (man, woman, black, white) would want to stick their tongues into an ass is mindboggling. What is a pussy for?

Old 12-31-2011, 01:49 PM

Rimming is disgusting

Old 12-31-2011, 02:23 PM

I am still trying to figure out why a straight black man would let another man suck his dick? I don't even want another dude touching my stuff let alone sucking it. I would like to hear from some of the black men that allow this to find out why? I am not here to judge but it doesn't make sense to me and I am trying to understand this whole thing!

Old 12-31-2011, 04:34 PM

Could be that the wife pussy and ass is nothing like he ever had before or believe he will ever have again for the reason why a straight black man would let a white man suck his dick. Or just a power trip to have a white man suck his cock knowing that he owns both the wife and her hubby. I could be in that position right now. But I cannot get to that point. Maybe if there was plenty, plenty money being offered (I mean a lot) I would considered if it's a now and then kinda deal and I still get to have full access to the wife pussy and ass for me to do what I want anywhere and anytime. But I am sure having my cock sucked by another man would be something I would not enjoy cause it would really cause me to pause and think about my own sexuality. A mouth is not just a mouth when there is a mustache above the upper lips. Right now I have a really good wife that loves how I make her feel and how my cock makes her squirt like crazy every time I put it deep inside of her and load her up. But it will be awhile, if not never, before I let him/a man suck my cock. And I also think if she knew that her hubby was sucking my cock, it would mess her up cause she does like her man to be a man. But for the sake of continuing to see her (after all they are a couple that agree to this lifestyle) and she ask to let him suck my cock. I would kiss her and say goodbye.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:52 PM

I am sorry but there is no pussy in the world that good that it would make me allow a man to suck my dick. As far as power trip, I don't need to have or experience that type of power but to each their own. If that is what the black dude is into then do your thing. I am leaning with most of the people here who think the husband and the black guy are both bi sexual and that is fine. I just don't see a truly straight guy allowing that to happen.

The question that should be asked
Old 12-31-2011, 11:18 PM

Default The question that should be asked

Why would a Big Black bull allow a whiteboy or any boy for that matter to suck his cock? It goes against the rules of attraction the only way a man is sucking my cock is if I'm gay myself. I can't even justify that it just feels good I'm not here to judge and I don't give a shit where the other BBC go. This BBC is strictly design to punish little white pussy, to stretch tight white female assholes and to cum down the throat of hot white women.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
mustang alley i agree with you 100%...i've been reading all of your post on this topic and agree with everything you said.....keep up the good work.

Thank you..

white men suck black cock
Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 PM

Default white men suck black cock

once again i beg to differ. im a happily married 54 white man who loves having sex with his wife, i love tits and pussy but do fantasize a black man having his way with my wife, but she would nevet go for it. i do suck cock whenever i can and especially black cock and love to be dominated by the superior black man. i consider myself straight with bi tendencies and would do anything for black cock or cocks.

Tags
wht wife bred blk