Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-25-2012, 07:09 PM

To show their total submission to their wife's/girlfriend's black lover and as well as submission to her. My wife loves that her castrated "bitch boy" husband is there only to serve them sexually anyway they want and that my body is to be used only as a receptacle and for my tongue on my wife's pussy. A big part of this is sucking my wife's lover's bbc and servicing anyone they want me too. Getting ass fucked is one thing but there is something extra submissive about getting on you knees and taking a big black cock into your mouth to suck and ultimately to swallow a big hot load of black cum. Also the bull's love to just face fuck a little white bitch boy while the "bitch's" wife watches and cheers the bull on

Old 04-25-2012, 07:25 PM

I don't care what existential spin you put on it, one man sucking another mans cock = GAY. One man allowing another man to suck his cock = GAY. If that's your thing cool, hell I'm bi (mrs)
But two chicks is hot, two dudes not

Old 04-26-2012, 06:57 AM

Hubby love to suck clean BBC especially the one's who just pooped out of my asshole. He's bi and also love to fuck blakmen or to be fucked by.

I enjoy the view of my man with a BBC in his ass or in his mouth. In gangbangs whe usually are both used by our friends. I love to suck him while a BBC screw his ass just like me at the same time.
The best is to be cunt or assfucked by Hubby while he's assfucked by a BBC, seems his WBC is bigger.....
or only dreaming?

Wtf
Old 04-26-2012, 07:17 AM

Lightbulb Wtf

tHE MOST FUCKED UP POST I'VE EVER READ. i WAS ENGAGED TO A WOMAN THAT WAS INTO BDSM AND THAT WAS SUM FREAKY SHIT, BUT YOU GUYS ARE.... WOW... SO TO UNEARTH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL... IF YOU ARE A MAN AND YOU SUCK A DICK OR TOUCH A DICK, THINK ABOUT DICKS WITHOUT VOMITTING IN YOUR MOUTH, TAKE IT UP THE ASS, GIVE IT UP THE ASS(OF A MAN), GET HARD WHEN THINK OF MEN......

YOU ARE FUCKING GAY. UNLIKE WOMEN, MEN CAN'T BE Bi. ITS GAY OR STR8. EVEN IF YOU DO BOTH, YOU'RE STILLL FUCKING GAY. THERE'S NO EXCUSE. NO "my wife getsd off on it and it gets me off" THAT SHIT IS GAY. MAN UP. OWN THAT SHIT. IF UR GAY, UR GAY. IM STR8, BUT I AINT GONNA HATE... NOT MY BUSINESS. DO U... BUT THAT SHIT IS GAY

Old 04-26-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicontrastlvr View Post
Human beings are sexually malleable basically and if you are submissive enough and someone tells you to do something homosexual then you can be made to do it without too much resistance. In my opinion however men who suck cock and the men getting sucked are basically homosexuals. There is not anything wrong with that necessarily however in my world that's fucked up and has zero appeal to me.
I bet a cute twink in a tight skirt and heels would get you interested in a nice blow job!

I love blk cock
Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 AM

Smile I love blk cock

I am a white guy who only sucks black cock. Not totally sure why, but I love the idea of having a black cock inside of me. It makes me feel very submissive. I also enjoy swallowing

sean34dick
Old 05-02-2012, 01:47 AM

Thumbs up sean34dick

i see nothing wrong with a white man sucking black dick. I would let a white man suck my 6inch black cock. As long as he swollows.

Love to suck your black cock
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM

Default Love to suck your black cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean34dick View Post
i see nothing wrong with a white man sucking black dick. I would let a white man suck my 6inch black cock. As long as he swollows.
That is so cool man! I'm so glad to hear such an honest statement. Sex is sex and if it feels good and both people enjoy it what difference does it make if its a guy or a girl sucking your cock! I would love to get down on my knees and suck your beautiful black cock and have you shoot your hot load in my mouth and I would show it to you and swallow it and show you my empty mouth. If you would like I would suck you hard again and have you fuck my tight white asshole.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:20 AM

like my cuck hubby says, just because i am sucking his cock, doesn't mean i want to pick out curtains tomorrow with him.
spoken like a true hedonist.

Granted
Old 05-06-2012, 07:06 PM

Default Granted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlovesbbc View Post
like my cuck hubby says, just because i am sucking his cock, doesn't mean i want to pick out curtains tomorrow with him.
But I think some earrings and a pair of sexy panties would be in order . . . .

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 05-06-2012 at 07:10 PM..

Tags
wht wife bred blk