Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

F..king Black men
Old 09-21-2011, 04:53 AM

Default F..king Black men

With the help from a member I was able to approach a co-worker and inform her that I'm in a interrracial relationship. She was shocked to hear that I enjoy offering my pussy to a Black man but more surprised to hear that I wanted to offer my pussy to all the BBC that wanted me. Heather my co-worker has a Black friend that has helped me with that. On a daily basis I go to there apartment and have sex with Black men that her friend has over. I do not leave there apartment until 3 or 4 AM and have sex with several Black men a night. Not all Black men have huge dicks but It still gives me great pleasure to provide them with the sexual release they all deserve. The feeling I feel inside as they say they're cumming, the look on there faces as my pussy is used as there personal cum dumpster. No words can describe that wonderful feeling inside of me knowing that I pleased a Black man sexually. Thank You all so much for listening.

Interesting question
Old 09-21-2011, 06:33 AM

Default Interesting question

I'm curious 2 know whether your hubby understands your need. Does he get involved with all your sessions or only some? I ask this as my lady n i enjoy the same lifestyle.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:35 AM

I would love to be you

Its all up 2 you
Old 09-21-2011, 06:55 AM

Default Its all up 2 you

I have no doubt if you plan things with your partner (if u have a man n have a open relationship that is) it will happen. I always inspire 2 try anything once with my partner and if we enjoy it we do it again but we talk about things and she is always willing.

Old 09-21-2011, 11:18 AM

Lightbulb

My husband and I had talked about having another man F..k me but it was all his idea. I had a desired to sleep with his best friend who is Black and by the way saved my husbands life years ago. In fact I wanted him to impregnate me as well. My husband is physically disabled and I can't get enough BBC. My husband will text me every night and ask how many Black men had f..ked me I will tell him then he will tell me he loved me.

Hi Victoria
Old 09-21-2011, 11:54 AM

Default Hi Victoria

Well thats great that your relationship is based on trust, communication and understanding of ur physical needs and driven desire. You must be one of very few women who can do that with his consent. Reading comments and general discussions made on the site not all have that luxury in their lives. I could ask many questions as the topic is an interesting one.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:52 PM

I just want to say i really admire the way you have dedicated your life to fullfilling the passions of black men. Your an exceptionally beautiful woman and I am sure your husband must just absolutely worship you

Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'sBBC View Post
. Heather my co-worker has a Black friend that has helped me with that. On a daily basis I go to there apartment and have sex with Black men that her friend has over. I do not leave there apartment until 3 or 4 AM and have sex with several Black men a night.
The feeling I feel inside as they say they're cumming, the look on there faces as my pussy is used as there personal cum dumpster. No words can describe that wonderful feeling inside of me knowing that I pleased a Black man sexually. .
........ ...............