Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-20-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
I love it when white girls wrap their arms and legs around me. They don't want a black man to get away from them! Love it when I sperm in a white girl and she CLAMPS her feet down HARD around my ankles and hunches her white butt up off of the bed to get ALL of that nigga seed !
when in a missionary position, I usually always lock my legs around him... I want to ride with him while he's pounding me so deep and hard. Sometimes though my black bull will pin my legs back so he can get even deeper.. lifting my butt up and if I can, I'll put my feet on his shoulders so I can push back... sometimes it's good to have short legs lol

Old 02-20-2012, 07:45 PM

I'm tall and long legged, and always wrap my legs and lock my ankles so the guy can't possibly get away! The deeper the sweeter!

Old 02-20-2012, 10:05 PM

I have to agree with most of the above statements. Also i love to hold him close with my legs so it gets hot and sweaty. I love our soaked bodies rubbing together so his smell is rubed into my body and the bed.

come here
Old 03-27-2012, 01:14 AM

Default come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl42cs View Post
I'm tall and long legged, and always wrap my legs and lock my ankles so the guy can't possibly get away! The deeper the sweeter!
i dont want to get away. come here

Why wrap legs
Old 04-15-2012, 12:29 AM

Default Why wrap legs

It's basically a sign of arousal and submission. Yes, by doing it you can pull a Blackman a little deeper inside you and all, but it is mainly a woman's desire for him. If she wrapped her legs around you and squeezed and didn't let you go until it was over, you succeeded. If she did NOT wrap her legs around you, you failed - she doesn't really want you.

Pammie

Old 04-19-2012, 03:15 PM

I soooo love to feel his muscular body against me so I'm definitely a wrapper and hugger. Even though my legs are a bit on the short side, I still try to lock them around his back and if I can't do that then I put my feet on his butt and ride with him.

Tags
legs, wrapped legs around guy