Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-25-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie33 View Post
Same with me. Definitely inside. I LOVE climbing in to bed next to my husband and feeling my lovers cum leak out of my pussy on to my husband. Even better when I make him go down and lick me clean.
This is how I was introduced to this scene before cuckold was a thing. My girlfriend was just a lying slut and would play around and deny it. We would play around and she would be swollen, red and wet and said it was because she was turned on. I could taste the difference.

Much later, I was part of an 8 on 1 with a hottie. I was the transportation home after all 8 of us took turns with her 2 or 3 times each. She was still turned on in the car and we got back into it as just a couple at the first intersection with a red light. I had to go find a place for us to park and get naked in the back for another go around. Something came over me and I felt this strong urge to go down on her when we were making out. After I started in and gave in to the urge, I recognized the taste and devoured her until she came really hard while I was neck deep in her well used pussy.

I have never looked back. Since that time, I have done the crème pie dive or snowball kiss on many a hot occasion. It Is always extremely exciting to embrace the mess.

cum in the face or inside you?
Old 09-29-2016, 02:54 AM

Default cum in the face or inside you?

I love to feel men cumming inside me, pussy or ass...love the sensation of sperm oozing out of me afterwards.

I like cummm deeply inside there pussy balls deep
Old 09-30-2016, 02:24 AM

Default I like cummm deeply inside there pussy balls deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattix View Post
if im dating him inside
I like Cummings deepest inside there pussy

Old 09-30-2016, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_fun4u2 View Post
I love both! I always invite black men to shoot their wonderful African seed anywhere they desire. I do however really enjoy feeling black men cum deep in me repeatedly.
Oh really do U like 9" 10 11"

Old 09-30-2016, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumnsmile2 View Post
I have to say first, that part of the fantasy is submission. Huge hung black men can absolutely empty there cum anywhere they want. But personally, I love the feeling of it inside my pussy. Girls know what I mean when I say. Cocks that are between 4"-6" you feel them cum. Hot, wet sloppy. Cocks from 6"-8" fall in what i call the dead zone. Girls know this one to. I can't feel it all that well. I feel it but its not super sensitive. Cocks that are 8"+ I can feel EVERYTHING!!! The throbbing before the injection, the pumping, the heat, and the wet! The bigger the more intense it is. 10" + and it so intense it sometimes makes me squirt. Its so good huge hung guys will definitely hear me beg for it DEEP inside my pussy. Experienced girls know what i mean, and newbies you gotta try it!! I love it so much black guys over 10" I won't Fuck with a condom! I guess that explains where I want it! Lol
U like cum an 11". Inch dick

Old 10-02-2016, 12:52 PM

I love cum in all may holes, but I really prefer to be assfucked, always bareback and by few BBC !

Old 04-17-2017, 10:02 PM

In my mouth Love when he explodes in my mouth!

bbc virgin
Old 04-18-2017, 05:12 AM

Default bbc virgin

never had it done

both!!! but biggg fantasy for facial
Old 04-18-2017, 03:21 PM

Default both!!! but biggg fantasy for facial

Great question..new to interracial and open to both when it happens..the thought of it on my face, lips and mouth are very hot!!! hubby is spermless and impotent so have no had that happen in many years so here I am..hoping for the best..looking forward to it with BBC soon..now the thought of it going inside me WOW..that's another story to be told LOL xoxoxo

Old 04-19-2017, 02:52 PM

Inside my womb. Inside my mouth. Inside is always best. Never reached am orgasm when a black man came on my face....or my breasts. INSIDE IS BEST.

Tags
cum, face, facial