Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cum in the face or inside you?
Old 10-07-2011, 11:54 AM

Unhappy Cum in the face or inside you?

I've read a lot of post of girls saying that they prefer their black lovers cum in their faces, but why? Does it have some psicologic effect?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 PM

I love for them to cum where ever they want to. In my pussy,ass and mouth especially. But some want to cum on my face, they say they are marking me as their property and just want to cum all over a white mans wife's face!! They cum all over my face then smear it all around with their big dick with it ending up deep in my throat!! Some even like to cum all over my wedding rings as well. To me I don't care as long as they are emptying their big black balls on/ in me somewhere.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendalbd View Post
I love for them to cum where ever they want to. In my pussy,ass and mouth especially. But some want to cum on my face, they say they are marking me as their property and just want to cum all over a white mans wife's face!! They cum all over my face then smear it all around with their big dick with it ending up deep in my throat!! Some even like to cum all over my wedding rings as well. To me I don't care as long as they are emptying their big black balls on/ in me somewhere.
You just got me extremely hard by me thinking of emptying my cum all over you

where
Old 10-08-2011, 01:47 PM

Default where

She definitely wants it in her pussy!

Old 10-08-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calix2011 View Post
I've read a lot of post of girls saying that they prefer their black lovers cum in their faces, but why? Does it have some psicologic effect?
Id prefer it in me not on me

Old 10-08-2011, 04:30 PM

Talking

Your reply to the question is what most MWFs want. Anywhere I want to cum is fine with them but if the husband is present and is a type of "sub" cumming on her face is a form of humilation for him. It lets him know I am in control and she is mine for the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendalbd View Post

Hmmm Where to Cum
Old 10-08-2011, 07:32 PM

Default Hmmm Where to Cum

Give me two Hot Black Studs and I would love Both.. So its a balance, tasting my bulls cum or feeling it deep inside me. Too tough to call, so I will go with where ever he wants too.....

Old 10-09-2011, 12:52 AM

Inside....deep inside

Old 10-09-2011, 04:37 AM

I much prefer inside. Taking his cum inside makes it a more personal connection and makes it more exciting, whether it's my ass or my mouth. Why waste all that good cum? If a bull wants to cum on my face, okay, I can still lick my lips and finish him off.

Old 11-07-2011, 05:14 PM

if im dating him inside

Tags
cum, face, facial