Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-10-2010, 12:22 PM

Jewish women are hotter than hell. And when they have a passion and craving for the BBC. Look out. They go after it with a vengeance. Jewish women like soooo many white women love to fuck and are very open minded and in many case very submissive to black men. I am totally into Jewish women. Too bad when they go out with black men it brings out the raciest in the other family members too often. But that's their problem.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Well I just saw this thread. This mature J.A.P went Black early in High School after trying a couple obligatory Jew boys. If you wanna talk about whiny wimps...sheesh.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:34 PM

one more bump for the thread. love to see and hear about jewish women taking black cock.

bitterleftie2 yim for private chat...

jewish Mom goes Black
Old 06-07-2010, 06:01 AM

Default jewish Mom goes Black

First time I found out my mom was into black men, I overheard a conversation she had with a friend. She had just gotten back from a vacation in Jamaica, and told her she had sex with several black men during the trip and the sex was incredible. my mother was 47 at the time. I have posted before how I walked in on her and a black men when I got back early from college. I know she and some friends also Jewish go to black clubs to meet men. she's 51 now and still going strong.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway2 View Post
First time I found out my mom was into black men, I overheard a conversation she had with a friend. She had just gotten back from a vacation in Jamaica, and told her she had sex with several black men during the trip and the sex was incredible. my mother was 47 at the time. I have posted before how I walked in on her and a black men when I got back early from college. I know she and some friends also Jewish go to black clubs to meet men. she's 51 now and still going strong.
Your mom is cool. See if you can get her to post her stories here and set up a profile with some pictures. And now you too are into BBC and why you are a member of ILI.

Now tell us about your BBC experience. And why you love it so mach.

I love black men
Old 06-10-2010, 05:38 AM

Default I love black men

If my family and friends knew I was into black men they would be shocked. They could never imagine me going to black clubs and meeting young black studs for sex, but that's what I do. I can't explain why black men turn me on so much, but when I see a huge black cock I want to suck it so bad. I may be a classy divorced mom and businesswoman but on weekends I dress very sexy and go out looking for black men to fuck me. I should be ashamed because I've had sex with over 20 black men since my divorce last year, but I'm not. Just writing this has got my panties all hot and wet and I'm about to use "big leroy" my 10" black dildo thinking about all the hung studs on this site. I may start a blog here I need to tell my story. I love this site, don't you.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:37 AM

Jews are the worst of all crackas. Jew. The word makes me feel like puking.

Learn the truth about jews from an honest White man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpmRMximW4

Beg to differ...
Old 06-12-2010, 06:06 AM

Default Beg to differ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
Well I just saw this thread. This mature J.A.P went Black early in High School after trying a couple obligatory Jew boys. If you wanna talk about whiny wimps...sheesh.
This former Orthodox Jewish Punk hasn't whined once since childhood. The only whining comes from my the girl whom I am fucking into a coma. My current lover is a 25 yo goth chick, and curls her toes from my cock. I am all geshmachta, baby.

That being said, I love watching my beautiful Jewish wive being ravaged and cum filled with BBC. Nothing like hearing your Aishet Chail say "OY" when a huge ebony cock knocks on her cervix.

My ex was an Irish convert, and loved BBC even more. She has had up to six BBC at one time at work.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4azn View Post
Jews are the worst of all crackas. Jew. The word makes me feel like puking.

Learn the truth about jews from an honest White man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpmRMximW4
You know of all the stupid, ignorant, baseless, subhuman bullshit racism I have heard, this worst comes from black bigots.

When proud black men were being beaten senseless for daring to vote, it was the JEWS who raced to stand up next to them. when four civil rights workers were killed in Mississippi, THREE OF THEM WERE JEWISH!!!

You ignorant racist, the reason we Jews stood next to you is that we always understood that when one group is threatened ALL ARE THREATENED!

MLK understood that. He often spoke of his Jewish brothers and sisters who stood up first against the hatred of the Klan. Malcolm X, you racist moron, also understood this in later life. It is only when the light of day is shown on cockroaches like you will intelligent people of all colours step firmly on your frail carapace and squish your hatred under their heels.

any more jewish ladies who love black cock
Old 12-17-2010, 03:29 PM

Default any more jewish ladies who love black cock

or hubbies who wish they could get their jewish wives to enjoy bbc. love to chat about it on yim as well...

bitterleftie2 yim