Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Be careful what you ask for
Old 11-04-2011, 01:31 AM

Exclamation Be careful what you ask for

For the last15 years of our marriage, my husband and I have been talking about me making love to another man. This threesome fantasy is part of our normal love making routine and is discussed at almost every opportunity. It a great fantasy and almost always involves interracial sex. Yet through all the years, we had never progressed enough in making it a reality to discuss any specific details or boundary limits. We didn’t because honestly I never intended anything to happen, ever.

However, six weeks ago the perfect opportunity arose suddenly and my husband was not with me. I was having dinner alone and struck up a conversation with the only other person in a nearly empty restaurant, which happened to be a black gentleman. Now I didn’t start the topic, but it turned to sex, flirtations were exchanged and a proposition was made. We were both far from our homes, he was well build, good looking, friendly, wanted me (a big turn-on). This was the opportunity that we had fantasized about for so many years and I did not have much time to decide. I slipped away and tried to call my husband a couple times to get permission, but I was unable to reach him. I had to make a snap decision and I did.

It was very discrete and most of all I felt safe. I didn’t have any reservations nor feel guilty as I thought about my husband throughout the entire experience and I made a special effort to accomplish a mental checklist of all our favorite scenarios and positions. I really felt like my husband was directing my actions even though he was not present. I didn’t hold anything back and it exceeded all my expectations. I awoke the next morning extremely excited and I couldn’t wait to get home and tell my husband about everything!

It was 2 days before we were alone and in a setting where I could 'confess'. I was about to burst with excitement and expected the same from him. I started to tell him about the affair in a hypothetical way and hinted that I may have already taken the next step. And that is where the problem started. According to my husband, IF we were to go though with it, he had some ‘rules’ that we had not discussed previously nor of which was I aware. It seems that (1) I did not have permission to find a partner on my own (2) he had to be present when it happened (3) we couldn’t kiss and (4) we had to use a condom. All of these rules I had already violated. The more I hinted at the possibility of me taking a lover alone, the more he insisted on the ‘rules’. So I couldn’t tell him about the encounter although I am not sure I could have given him any more clues.

I decided that I would just pretend it didn’t happen and let things go back to the way they were before. Albeit my fantasies were now actually memories, but he didn’t have to know.

But ever since, it is very awkward having sex with my husband. We still talk about the fantasy. I am extremely turned on by the memories. He is more interested now that we had our talk and wants to plan something. This has really created a dilemma. First of all the affair was a blast and I really, really would love to do it again. I have talked with X, yes we exchanged contact information, and he is willing to repeat it, but without my husband present.

X is comming to town soon and I am going to be with him. I would like to share this with my husband, but I am very afraid of how he will react. I will probably just hook up with X solo. On the surface that sounds like the safest bet but I don’t like the idea of cheating and it doesn’t solve the awkward sex with my husband. As for the option of doing nothing and going back to just talking about it, I tried that for a six weeks now and it just doesn’t work. I want to sleep with X again. No, I am going to sleep with X again.

If your my husband and I know you look at this site, I have this to say:
I know I should feel guilty, but you been asking me to do this for 15 years. Now that I have had an interracial affair and I loved it, you want to change the rules after the fact. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. As for your rules: (1) You don't get to choose my lover, I've already found one. (2) I am willing to share with you every little detail, but you cannot be present. (3) We will kiss passionately. It's called making love. (4) I know we should be using condoms, but he is married and V-safe. Hell our favorite fantasy was of me riding a Big Black Cock bareback and having him cum inside me; so whats the big deal now? It is still a big turn on for me and even better in real life.

And

If you are some married guy (or woman whos husband is) trying to talk his white wife into fucking some black man, make sure you discuss the all the rules ahead of time. Sooner or later, an opportunity will arrise. I never saw it coming. She might just do it and ,sorry, you can't un-fuck someone.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:23 AM

This is indeed difficult. My gf and I already got experience with threesomes MMF so we know the rules and will never change them.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:04 PM

"This threesome fantasy" ? Is not what you did so don't blame your husband for your cheating on him you know you did hence the hypothetical reveal. There's little doubt he knows you did but can't be angry with you until you tell him or you get caught. You now need to choose between your husband and X. If X can't or won't with your husband present find a guy that will

Old 11-04-2011, 04:34 PM

[QUOTE= I want to sleep with X again. No, I am going to sleep with X again..[/QUOTE]

There's not a damn things your husband or anyone can say or do after you said the above. A woman always gets what she wants. And if what she wants is the man who satisfy her mind, body, soul and pussy. She is going to get it. Period.

Old 11-04-2011, 07:04 PM

If my wife were to ever fuck a black man, it would be a major fantasy come true. I can't see how anyone can put stipulations on what you can or can't due when having sex with someone. PAssion just takes over, you don't have time to stop and check the rule book.. I think maybe he doesn't want the fantasy to be a reality, so he's trying to control the situation by making rules.

I feel so lucky...
Old 11-04-2011, 09:56 PM

Default I feel so lucky...

Sounds like your husband just wanted to keep it a fantasy - too bad he didn't let you know. Hope it all works out for you & that you get to have your hot bbc again!

If I ever found myself in a similar position, my husband would be mad if I DIDN'T take advantage of it! It would be so exciting to come home & tell him all about the experience as well as share in the heat that I'd still be feeling!!! A great experience to use to our sexual advantage!!!

Old 11-14-2011, 03:25 AM

I wish you were my wife...nuff said..hes a lucky bastard

Old 11-14-2011, 05:53 AM

What do you look like? Body wise

Old 11-14-2011, 09:38 AM

This is easy for me. Make sure your husband organises everything and you do not get involved with phone numbers etc. That way you can't make contact behind his back, also, him being in control adds to the excitement (in my own opinion).

Old 11-14-2011, 01:30 PM

my hubby Brian was the same he hinted at me sleeping with Blackmen and even booked the holiday to Barbados .So when this Scots girl saw her first blackmen on the beach with their lovely arses and muscles well i couldnt wait! i Fucked the barman at our hotel when Brian was in bed drunk.he went mad when he found out but it was his idea and now i was hooked .Hes come to terms with it now, as the Lady said hubbys be careful what you wish for !Mandy