Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-23-2012, 09:41 AM

I'm 5'6 112lbs. I absolutely love it when the guy picks me up. It really helps if I'm against a wall, that way the guy seems to last much longer in that position. And after doggy, it's probably the position that gives the best orgasm.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:42 AM

hey,nice pic.when are coming back to kenya?

Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 PM

I had a brief fling with a Ghanan man who used to do that and I absolutely loved it. Only think is it used to finish him off for the night but I loved the way he ended up dripping with sweat.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:53 PM

I've said it before but this is my position of choice, to start, in the middle, to finish or right the way through!! Infact I'll walk with you impalled on my cock right round my house!!! I'm the air born fuck lifting heavyweight champion of the world and if it was an Olympic event, team GB would be bringing home a guaranteed gold!!!!

And Kim those Ghanan's ain't got the stamina, trust me you in my arms with your legs dangling and my huge arms holding you tight you'll be the one dripping with sweat! Your legs twitching, your body trembling & your tiny white pussy quivering with every thrust & buck of my massive veiny black cock deep & bare inside you!

Ladies I'm quite a demanding guy! I'm picky about my women and love a trophy girl that takes as much pride in her appearance when getting fucked as much as being seen in public hanging of my arm!!! Standing is a position that needs a woman in crazy HIGH heels, stockings & a skin tight top or basque type thing!!! Drives my cock & libido absolutely crazy!!!!

Old 07-30-2012, 01:30 AM

I LOVE to be lifted off my feet... and I'll wrap my legs around him and hang on for the ride. I'm 5'3" so pretty easy for guys to to do this to me and I never say no.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:53 AM

I like it, it is a very exciting position. It makes a woman go crazy