Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Ladies; Do you love getting fucked lifted off the ground (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5447-ladies-do-you-love-getting-fucked-lifted-off-ground.html)

willietbrown 11-09-2011 06:53 AM

Ladies; Do you love getting fucked lifted off the ground

Ive only had one guy do me while he lifted me off the bed then grabbed my legs and had me hold on to him around his neck.
He then grabbed my ass cheeks as he fucked me standing up

It was really hot that way but since Im a fat ass he put me back down on the bed.
Id love to do it that way again but for along time, or atleast till I got off and maybe afew more times.
This would take some strong guy to do me that way
and this is what Ive been dreaming about, then last week I had someone on here that left me a sweet message and hes a hunk, really big and strong ,6'8", 13" cock OMG!
No joke, Ive been getting wet every time I think about him
and he told me that hed make me get off at least 5-8 times

Im scared to death that he would fuck me senseless and wouldnt stop even if I felt that I had enough or couldnt take that big blk cock
Im 5'3", 190
so what should I do, MM

Danny Muscular Black 11-09-2011 08:35 AM

This is my position of choice! I love showing off, my muscles, strength & stamina! This position you need all 3, something I have & a huge cock so without fail I always take my fuck session air born! I'm 6'3", 230lbs-ish! So I'm kinda built for taking control.

Now to be honest I only usually go for slim, petite, athletic women! Not a fan of fattys and trying to lift a big girl of the ground while impaled on my cock could cause myself injury! Lol

foxyriley 11-09-2011 07:23 PM

Yes I most certainly do :D

Mustang Alley 11-14-2011 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willietbrown (Post 29670)
, then last week I had someone on here that left me a sweet message and hes a hunk, really big and strong ,6'8", 13" cock OMG!
No joke, Ive been getting wet every time I think about him
and he told me that hed make me get off at least 5-8 times

so what should I do, MM

Verification verification verification, get him on web cam and good luck with that!!! Heads up and oh yea he is a bit cam shy (meaning one excuse after another.. lol.. ... :p

curvywife 11-14-2011 09:35 AM

Never tried it, I don't think any guy I've been with has had the strength & stamina!!!!!! I prefer from behind or on my back with my legs on his shoulders for maximum penetration.

willietbrown 11-29-2011 08:11 PM

Thanks for your replys
Ive been having sum really wild dreams about doing it
I wake up wet
Can't wait for this to happen. MM

ndrew 12-02-2011 01:26 PM

Mmmm!!! Have to say I thoroughly enjoy being manhandled and this is a great way for a man to give you that feeling!!! My regulars know I love it and they all have the strong bodies and super hard cocks to do it!! So I get like this every time I possibly can!!! Love it love it love it!!! ::p

calix2011 12-02-2011 05:41 PM

My wife did it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by willietbrown (Post 30513)
Thanks for your replys
Ive been having sum really wild dreams about doing it
I wake up wet
Can't wait for this to happen. MM

My wife did it! She never was fat but she is tall, strong and heavy.
She had a black boyfriend thin and shorter than her who made her the love lifting her.
She wrapped her legs around his body and he managed to carry my wife all the time that they were fucking. They cummed quickly. But I don't know how did he do to lift her because she is heavy despite she is not fat.
Perhaps the excitation gave him an extra-strength...:(

babebrook 12-03-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Muscular Black (Post 29674)
This is my position of choice! I love showing off, my muscles, strength & stamina! This position you need all 3, something I have & a huge cock so without fail I always take my fuck session air born! I'm 6'3", 230lbs-ish! So I'm kinda built for taking control.

Now to be honest I only usually go for slim, petite, athletic women! Not a fan of fattys and trying to lift a big girl of the ground while impaled on my cock could cause myself injury! Lol

would love to be lifted and have sex with you I'am 5'6" very athletic check me out and love to be airborn and fuck silly till i drop lol. Will be quiet experience with a BBC that i never had

interracialsex316 12-04-2011 01:52 AM

lifted

good question. my wife said when we find her the right bbc to fuck, she wants him to be a larger guy or at least strong because she wants to be picked up and fucked