Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Teasing and other video foolishness
Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 PM

Default Teasing and other video foolishness

Let's first of all I've noticed that some of the photographic posts, well they don't show anything interracial. I'm thinking of a few I've seen. Then we'll find posts on this forum about how the women love BBC bareback and maybe even getting knocked up but nothing shown, just words.
Maybe those people are on the wrong site. I do know there are sites where people just tease, a better location for them???
Then the videos. Some, well are awful, with very poor camera handling or positioning. Since they are amateur this can be excused but guys, when you're going to video showing fucking how about reading the instruction book that comes with the video camera and give some thought to the people that you're sharing the work with.
Especially is you're trying to show your purported wife, she might appreciate being shown in a good light.
Finally, some videos are so short they're about a light year past stupid. If you have a post that's only a minute or shorter, how about forgetting it. Just a waste of bandwidth. Show what you're trying to show and make it a few minutes long.
I think most on this site love to see BBC in action, so to those posting either photographs or videos, think about what you are doing. There is some fine work here but there is way more trash than I think anyone should expect.
Be interested in other members and visitor's feedback on this.

Lakeman4...You are Right On Time.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:33 PM

Thumbs up Lakeman4...You are Right On Time.

Everything you say is very true. And I thought that the webmaster would be the filter for video submissions. Maybe an automated system is needed where video is uploaded and the system's filters check for quality (sound, proper lighting, proper speed and time)...and all others get "Rejected" or goes to trash instead of being posted.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:14 PM

I agree Billydee. This is an amazing site for those that enjoy interracial sex but it has a ways to go before it reaches its potential. Right now I doubt if I'll renew my membership and I've just learned that one contributor, who I wrote to, has deleted all their posts. They were more suited for a tease site than this one.