Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why can't we get a BBC to take me.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:53 PM

Default Why can't we get a BBC to take me.

When we go out I wear my Queen of Spades necklace my husband made me. So far no BBC has propositioned me. What are we doing wrong.

When Hunting... camouflage the Bait
Old 11-26-2011, 09:01 PM

Default When Hunting... camouflage the Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyingbbc View Post
When we go out I wear my Queen of Spades necklace my husband made me. So far no BBC has propositioned me. What are we doing wrong.
Most likely .."Wearing a Queen Of Spades Necklace"
Food for thought, If you are the Queen Of Spades , then your subjects (The Spades) will recognize that not anyone can't just approach the Queen, when you start winking & and walking away then your BBC will come! Guaranteed
Happy Hunting

Queen of Spades
Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 PM

Default Queen of Spades

We thought that the Qyeen of Spades was a white woman who enjoys having sex with black meen. I have smiled at black men trying to give them an impression that I want them to have sex with me.

Old 11-26-2011, 09:44 PM

I bought my wife a little anklette made out of black beads, that thing attracts more Black guys than we ever imagined, of course she is always very friendly and receptive to men comming on to her ... We know when she puts that thing on its going to party time later that day or that night if we want it to be ... Try it, you'll love it ...

Old 11-26-2011, 11:01 PM

maybe you're lookin' like you're trying too hard. Just throwin' somethin' out there.

Old 11-27-2011, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Maybe because you're in Little Rock. And while I am sure you look hot and sexy and probably flirt hard with few brothas in Little Rock. Being with your man while you do it will not work as much as when you're alone. Let your husband be your scout and see what happens. You will have more cock that you can handle And if you're for real unlike so many here just looking for compliment and comments. You can find plenty of brothas online that would meet and fuck you. But you need to show some pictures. Especially of your ass and face.

Old 11-30-2011, 06:04 AM

Quote:
We thought that the Qyeen of Spades was a white woman who enjoys having sex with black men.
You are correct..

Ummm you said he made it for you, plz say it doesn't look like a second grade craft project with glitter and paint but then again he might be a jeweler.. Can you share a picture of it..