Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do White Women Who Love Black Men Have a Cretan Look ?e (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5745-do-white-women-who-love-black-men-have-cretan-look-e.html)

SOXWON04/07 12-17-2011 09:28 AM

Do White Women Who Love Black Men Have a Cretan Look ?e

Question do white women who love Black Men have a certain look ? I am told that that white women who love to sleep with Black Men have that look ! I don't know if its a look of satisfaction or do we give a type of vibe ? I am always told that I have BBC Slut Look . I have some Gay friends who say they can always spot another gay person .Is it like that ?? Feedback Please Do I have that Look ?

jodired 12-17-2011 06:22 PM

There must be some sort of look that we have. It's happened too many times for it to be coincidence. Once I was back in my hometown (I was not a slut in HS) at the supermarket when 3 Black Men approached me; 5 minutes later I was in their van in the parking lot fucking and sucking all 3 of Them. There were many other women in the store, many of them prettier and sexier than i am, but They zeroed in on me. How? Why? Other times Black Men have come to me in the mall, confident in the knowledge that I would go with Them for instant sex. Once I was on vacation with my family (husband and child) and a Black Man pressed a piece of paper into my hand; it was His room number and when i went to His room i gave Him a blowjob on the spot. So i don't know how or why, but Black Men "know"...They just do.

Seshnum 12-17-2011 08:38 PM

I would say it is the look that we give to a black man. A man knows when we are in to him, we tend to lose control of our senses a bit, we bite our lip, play with our hair, lick our lips and so forth. A co_worker always came on to me and I asked him why and his response was he watched how I reacted around black men. He noticed once I crossed my legs and squeezed my pussy when ever I was around a black man.

m4272000 12-18-2011 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOXWON04/07 (Post 31237)
Question do white women who love Black Men have a certain look ? I am told that that white women who love to sleep with Black Men have that look ! I don't know if its a look of satisfaction or do we give a type of vibe ? I am always told that I have BBC Slut Look . I have some Gay friends who say they can always spot another gay person .Is it like that ?? Feedback Please Do I have that Look ?

Every now and then I can tell from the way a white women looks and checks me out that she is into black men. But because most white woman try there best to hide their desire for BBC and black men from family, friend and colleagues it's hard to know. And do an excellent job of hiding their desire and hunger from everybody until they are in the presence of a black man on their knees sucking the black off his cock or on the bed with legs wide open and ready to be stuffed all the way with a hard black cock and filled.

mrblackfantasee 12-18-2011 08:04 AM

Do White Women Who Love Black Men Have a Cretan Look ?e

Yes there is a certain look, it is the look in the white women eyes when I walk into the room.

I always tell my friends I can pick a black cock slut out in the room every time.
and Yes I'm right 99.9 % of the time.
Also I can tell from having conversation with words and phrases a white slut uses.

frenchslut 12-19-2011 10:32 AM

They can tell ..

1 Attachment(s)
when a Black man passes by me He knows practically every time that i am a slut for Blacks
even when i am with my cuckold husband
or with friends
the minimum is a knowing smile ...
fortunately mots of the time it is more than
is it because i smell sex ?
or sometimes because i wear nice T shirts like this one ????

EbonyPlayah 12-19-2011 11:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are prime examples of white women who date black men exclusively.

Notice the bamboo earrings.

pamelaelaine 01-20-2012 12:50 AM

Of course we have a look that can only mean one thing. But we are not cretins to do so, we are simply expressing a very powerful call deep within us, an embracing of the change Mother Nature is sending to all white women today, we can at last be ourselves, we can finally open our souls to our joyful destiny.
Darling, Darling, Darling, oh, my, darling, oohhhhhhhhh . . . . You impress me! I am touching myself. Powerful man, the future belongs to you, all white women will belong to the Black race, our wombs will be the gateway of the new world, now take what is yours!!!!!!!! Pamela

Mustang Alley 01-20-2012 04:06 AM

Know what you mean Soxwon,sometimes I feel like I have been branded with the Scarlet letters BBC. Letter that only blk men who are into white women can see the invisible scarlet BBC letters..

Soxwon, I hear the vibe comment too. so either its true or they all just say it to be saying it.. lol.

Bottom line... Yes there has to be a look

newblkman22 01-22-2012 11:31 PM

What is the look so I can meet these women?