Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-30-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
My wife wanted both. She became very emotionally attached to the black man that lived with us for almost 3 years. She has a very difficult time when his employer transferred him across the country. It took several months for her to "get-over" him not coming home to her on a daily basis. So for her off and on over the years she would want intimacy and some times she just wanted "fucked". gatorrdw
She really had two husbands for 3 years so his leaving would be a big deal to her. I agree with most who posted above that intimacy and some type of relationship is needed for good sex. If I just wanted and orgasm, I cold use my vibrator.

black cock slut
Old 07-02-2015, 02:13 PM

Default black cock slut

When I am being used and owned by a sexy black guy, he decides how I take it..

Old 09-11-2015, 07:40 PM

I like both. There are times I just want to be fucked, but if I really like the man there's no reason I can't have both. I currently have a bbc I would classify as my lover. He's intelligent, sensitive, and loves to be intimate. At the same time, he can be extremely dominant, and just pound my ass. He's the best of both worlds.
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies: Intimacy or Straight Fuck?-dsc_0053.jpg  

its all about the dick!
Old 09-12-2015, 12:42 AM

Default its all about the dick!

Im looking to get fucked! I have hubby for intimacy.

Old 09-12-2015, 03:52 AM

I totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with you - Despite all the Feminist BS - REAL women want to be women and they love LOVE A REAL MAN IN THEIR BED - BLACK WHITE OR YELLOW - JUST AS LONG AS THAT HOT MAN KNOWS HOW TO FUCK HIS WOMAN AND I DONT MEAN SOFT AND SLOW LOVE MAKING - MOST WOMENT LOVE TO BE FUCKED AND FUCKED AND FUCKED AGAIN IN THE MORNING

Old 09-18-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreFox View Post
So I was wondering to myself earlier, what do women in this lifestyle prefer? I've seen some say they just want to fuck bbc because they can 'make love' anytime with their husbands, and some say they like to make love to/with their lover. What do you ladies here prefer? An intimate boyfriend/girlfriend experience or straight "business?" Or does it depend on the guy, your mood, etc.? I'm mostly talking about 1-on-1 encounters, as gangbangs would be the latter.

Just depends on my mood and my needs at any given moment. Both are nice to have.

Old 09-19-2015, 03:49 PM

Anything they want as long as it's just straight up hardcore sex....Becky

Old 09-21-2015, 01:44 AM

I'm here to have sex. I'm already happily married, so I'm not looking for that kind of intimacy. We (hubby and I) do this to further enjoy ourselves. I do like to know a little about the person before we play. I think it makes for a more pleasurable experience, knowing the likes and dislikes and what not. But I don't need to feel a connection other than a physical desire to fuck each other. Most guys here seem pretty okay with that, so it's a win/win

Old 10-15-2015, 09:04 AM

Straight fuckin
Theres time 4 intimacy also but mostly straight fuckin :P

Intimacy or Straight?
Old 03-22-2022, 03:23 PM

Default Intimacy or Straight?

I have been with 4 Blackmen over the years. the first three where fucking, just plain sex Very satisfing,but just raw sex. then i started with my now steady BBC. He is very tender to me and we have long foreplay before ,and I am totally arroused and finding that i am more wetter and excited when we do it. He will kiss me all over and caress my body,making me wanting to go down on him and get him erect . when he enters me it is slowlyy and very gentle,sliding fully into my pussy fully after a few strokes. Then he waits deep inside of me allowing me to feel his full presence and then we begin that slow rythem and taking each other to full bliss. when i feel him cum in me I have learned to squeeze my vagina in response to his filling me with his cum, then iam pleased knowing that I did my part. My husband who watches us,says to him it looks like we are lovemaking. He is right. the sex with tyrell is lovemaking,we don't fuck. I truley love my husband and would NEVER leave him,but i must say that I do have an emotional relationship with Tyrell. My husband is ok withus fucking in front of him,as he is usually unable to provide the sex i need. He does enjoy cleaning me out after Tyrell leaves and sometimes he will get hard and enjoy my used pussy,not often ,but just enough for me to tell him How much I love him for letting me enjoy BBC,

Last edited by debbie49; 03-22-2022 at 10:50 PM..