Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

the most outrageous thing you've seen/done
Old 12-23-2011, 05:38 PM

Default the most outrageous thing you've seen/done

From what I have observed, the traditional pursuer-pursued roles are often reversed when it comes to Black Men and white women, especially mature white women. In white-white dating/mating games, the man almost always pursues the woman, often in silly and ineffective ways. With mature white women, we are often then one who pursue the Black Man, especially one we find especially desirable. There are often more white women wanting to fuck a Black stud than there are Black studs, so we compete for His attention 9and for His cock!)

So...Black Men...what is the most blatant/outrageous thing a white woman has ever done to get Your attention and/or to get You to fuck her?

White women...what is the most blatant/outrageous thing you have ever done to get a Black Man's attention and/or to get him to fuck you?

Old 12-25-2011, 01:38 PM

i was once dating this white chick and she must have told her mom about me, one day they both turned up to my house in nothing but a long coat each, underneath they were completely naked, they both begged me to fuck them together and promised to do what ever I wanted

Old 12-30-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10_inches_black View Post
i was once dating this white chick and she must have told her mom about me, one day they both turned up to my house in nothing but a long coat each, underneath they were completely naked, they both begged me to fuck them together and promised to do what ever I wanted
I assume You fucked both of them? what other things did you do or make them do?

I guess my most outrageous act was the time I wanted to fuck this BIG Man at a Black bar I go to. He is a HUGE Man and everyone respects Him and defers to Him....He is known as "D"....and NO one crosses Him.

I had seen Him in the bar a few times but I was always already with some other Black Men and we were on our way to a motel. So I made some inquiries on when D came in most days and arranged to be there shortly after He arrived. I dressed in my sluttiest outfit and walked into the bar and went straight to His table. He had two other women...one white, one Black..that He was fondling and pawing but I dropped to my knees and unzipped His pants and sucked His cock right there in the bar room! He eventually came in my mouth (I could taste that He had already used a couple different women that day but I sucked and licked it all off.) After He shot His cum into my mouth He finally looked down at me and told me to go wait for Him in the back room of the bar. I went and waited for over an hour but eventually He came in and fucked me so amazingly well. It was worth the wait!

So now he uses me fairly frequently when we are both there at the same time. It pays to be a bold slkut I guess! *L*

Old 12-31-2011, 10:19 PM

One of mine is the first time I ever cucked my husband openly. We were members of a swing club that had quite a few black couples that attended. We were hooking up as a couple usually but there was one guy I kept noticing. He was quite tall, handsome, nice smile, and he had this hot girlfriend who kind of screened him away from the white women. One night I was very horny a little drunk and my husband was being kind of a pain n the ass (he wouldn't take one for the team as he didn't dig any of the women there that night). We were getting ready to go and I spotted this couple on the dance floor and I just went up and started dancing with both of them. My husband was left in a bar stool watching.

I especially came on to her and was soon sandwiched between them. I had my hands all over her and was kissing her neck and her boyfriend, was grinding me from behind. He whispered in my ear he had been watching me and really wanted to take me upstairs and fuck me. I ground my ass against him and said that could be easily arranged. He stopped dancing and whispered to his girlfriend. She started to get a little testy and I went up to her and said I really want to fuck you both. She kinda froze and he said c'mon baby just let me have some fun this one time.. My husband came up just then and she said what about him - I don't fuck white guys! I immediately said "that's okay he will just watch or do whatever you want". She said okay and my husband stood there dumbfounded. I grabbed his arm and said just do what she says.

The stud quickly led us all upstairs and we ended up in an open room. The three of us started making out and they were stripping off my clothes and pretty soon I was naked and on my knees facing the biggest cock I had ever seen. The girl friend said "you asked for it - now your gonna take it all" - I think she thought that would scare me off lol. I went to town sucking cock like I was dying of thirst. I heard her tell my husband to "get over here and lick my pussy". I didn't hear anything for the next two hours as this stud fucked my brains out. His girlfriend was kinda nasty about it all but he just kept going and I just kept riding that monster cock for all I was worth. When I did finally come to my senses I realized there was about 20 people standing there watching us. I was laying on my side, the stud was laying behind me and he had my leg lifted up and was pumping that mega cock almost all the way out and then driving it all the way in (I think he was showing off a bit for the crowd). His girlfriend was riding my husbands face hard and sucking on my breast and neck (I was covered in love bite marks). The stud started moving faster and I heard someone in the crowd say "here he goes again". I could feel his cock swell as he buried his huge cock in me and started cumming....I then realized I never even asked him to wear a condom (kind of a no-no at this swinger club).

When we got dressed to leave my pussy was a mess....swollen, sticky, dripping with his and my cum. Love bites wherever the girlfriend wanted. I could feel the group downstairs looking at me and talking. I got quite a reputation that night! From then on I was extremely popular with the black crowd and got a lot of bbc. and none of them even considered wearing a condom (I soon gave up asking). My husband wasn't too happy on the ride home about me just "assuming" he would be alright with him not getting fucked but he got his reward when we got home and grew to love the new development in our sex life.

im now pegnant :)
Old 12-31-2011, 11:32 PM

Talking im now pegnant :)

ive been having unprotected sex with black guys for about a year now and now im 4 months pregnant and we dont know who the father is

Old 01-04-2012, 08:45 PM

Great story goodwife! Very hot and a fantastic introduction to black cock and cuckolding your husband. I am hopeful that someday soon I will be able to see my lovely wife in action with another man...

Until then the most outrageous thing I have ever done is eat my wife's sloppy cum filled pussy after she was gangbanged at a bachelor party. She was used over and over by a big group of guys she didn't know and they all had her bareback. Fortunately they were all clean but we didn't know for sure at the time and my stomach was in knots about it as I licked her clean... I think her boyfriend/ master that set it up had everyone checked out before hand, but he didn't tell my wife!

Only In California ( True Story)
Old 01-05-2012, 08:34 PM

Default Only In California ( True Story)

This is a true story in the only place where shit like this happens on a day to day basis.
San Diego
I had been living in San Dawg for about 6 months & every weekend morning I would go to PB (Pacific Beach) before the sun came up & start rollerblading the walk ( reason less people, the girls were everywhere plus I used to meet up with this killer girl who rollerbladed & called me the day before to meet up, plus great relaxing workout & to see the sun come up in PB in the morning is a bucket list item if you have never done it) Anyhoo, the crowd starts to come in & she never showed which was for me at the time a bummer because it was week two in mtg her = * Drawes* so I go to the car put up the blades & grab a shirt & go to the purple coffee shop on the beach, as I'm walking this voice says " Hey , does this hat make my head look big? " So I turn around & it was the pale- est girl with red hair I had ever seen in my life. Like if Casper the friendly ghost had a baby or something.
But she had some killer eyes ( Green) & a cute face & wasn't really dressed for a day in PB, you know the flower child dress & shit. Anyhoo, I said " Yeah" it does, because it was one of those Kentucky Derby type Bonnets deals that spreads out real wide, but I said you do look alright in it.
She started laughing & said " Cool Beans" because she loves being in the sun but here on the beach it would burn the hell out of her. Which to me sounded crazy as hell, but I'm black (the sun is the least of my worries) anyhoo, she introduced herself & I did too plus she said " you're about 29" & I said yeah, cause I was, & she said " yeah, I thought so..I'm pretty good with ages around my ages"& told me she was from tehachapi, which is up in the mountains of cali, plus I had never heard of it ever, but she was visiting her brother who lived in PB on the beach & was getting ready to walk the strip but needed to take off her flip flops & put them up, so I said I'll hold on to them so we could go ( plus the convo was good so why not) the crazy thing was she wanted me to take them off for her?!? ( Their flip flops how difficult could it be? ) but the flower dress was long as hell so anyhoo, she sits down & I lift up the front part of the dress to get the 1st flip flop & look up & No drawers, bra, nuttin!
Ookaay, We go walkin' & We weren't talkin' about regular day stuff, I mean she was into Stephen Hawkins & Agriculture & shit, Hell, I didn't even know who the hell he was until she told me about him & so in about an hour & a half we get back to the coffee shop & some guy calls out her name & she looks up & says " Hey.. there you are & said "were coming up"
So she says " Taylor , let's go to the house" , I say ok, because if your brother lives on the beach in PB how bad could he be? And she said he's great & I want you to meet him, " Ok"
So we go up the stairs to her brothers pad & this guy was the shit! I mean if I ever got re-incarnated to be a white guy I'd want to be him! He was built like me & was tan & had every cool gadget that a player was supposed to have, he had some super zoom in digital binos that could automatically zoom in on anything that you looked at hard enough without touching a button, he had a girlfriend who was half Brazilian & mixed with something else that was fine as hell with the Asian eyes who was at the house that he would dismiss at will & he had a goldfish bowl full of purple.. (& it wasn't even in season at the time!!) And yeah I know there are some guys who'll say some bullshit like " Mane, I don't admire men" & usually I don't either but one thing is true " Alpha recognizes Alpha, nuff said! " Anyhoo, talked to him for a while an another guy came out, smokin' the biggest blunt I had ever seen and was cool as shit, he told me his name & she had went to the bathroom & got in the shower for a sec & when see came out she said to both of them " What did I tell you" & they both said " Yep" & actually her brother said " I don't believe it but Yep!" So, I'm like..?!? WTF?!? ( my nigga spidey sense kicked in ) It just went from cool to strange , so she said I knew they would like you & I was like well, I kinda in a way knew that your brother & his friend wanted to see who you were walking with so that's cool, and she said "yeah , but he's my brother & he's my husband." (pause) Ok, ..this ain't never happened before & what do I do, I've been giving signal to this guy that I want to fuck the hell outta you & now I find out your married to him with no drawers on?!?! Well damn! She said " Taylor, do you need a smoke are you ok?" & I said , guys you are the coolest mu-fukas I have ever met but I have never been with another mans wife ( not knowingly ) I need a sapphire & tonic, so I'd better get to the house ( the reason I said that is because that's was my favorite drink at the time & most people didn't have it at their house so it could get me out the door) & wouldn't you know it her brother said " You gotta be kidding me" & went to the kitchen & came back with the club bottle, you couldn't even get that size of that bottle in stores at the time in Diego, I tried, you had to be a distributor or have a ABC license or something! Anyhoo, he hooked up the drinks for me and her & she said " Taylor & I are going to go to his place & we'll check you guys out later"
& grabbed me by my hand & started walking out the door, so were walking & I'm following her & I say, " you guys are married & he's cool with you wanting to go with me?" She said " Yep" He wouldn't have it any other way plus his girlfriend always comes over when we are in San Diego " So we're still walking & I'm following her & I say " So it's not your 1st time in San Diego? " She said " course not my brother has been living here for at least 12 years & we generally come down for about 2-3 weeks or unless it's like the 4th or a really big concert "
Okay,.. & were still walking & I'm following her & the next thing is I look up & we're at my 4runner. Anyhoo, it didn't hit me right then because it was a lot of things going on & you ever have the feeling that you want to say something & then somebody says something that makes you forget what you were about to say.. She said " I really like this car & your ready right? " Yeah, uhh , let's get outta here.
In conclusion:I don't know how she knew where my car was in the lot by the ferris wheel, I don't know WTF happened to the girl I was supposed to knock that day all I know is:
My 1st wife & I even made the trip to tehachapi during a mudslide!
P.S. sorry for any mis-spelled words but this actually happened to me

At a club
Old 01-30-2012, 06:18 PM

Default At a club

I went to a club would night with some friends and after dancing with a couple black guys, ended up in a back corner where I sucked them both off. Afterwards I went home with the one guy and ended up being fucked by him and his roommate the rest of the night. I was a frquent visitor to his apartment after that.

Intro?
Old 01-30-2012, 08:09 PM

Default Intro?

Was that your first introduction to BBC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforshort View Post
I went to a club would night with some friends and after dancing with a couple black guys, ended up in a back corner where I sucked them both off. Afterwards I went home with the one guy and ended up being fucked by him and his roommate the rest of the night. I was a frquent visitor to his apartment after that.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
Was that your first introduction to BBC?
No I had been blacked before this