Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White women and black men
Old 02-08-2012, 11:00 PM

Default White women and black men

Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more white women are choosing to have sex more with black men and less with white guys.
Lately, all I have been seeing is younger white teens and women with black guys. I almost rarely see them with white boys anymore.
And seems more married white women who are allowed the freedom of extramarital sexual activities by their husbands immediately go for black men.
I live on a military base and i am amazed on a daily basis by how frquently i see a white woman with a black child. They are everywhere.
I love seeing so many white women going black, young and mature, single or married. It is obvious that the women are pleased and happy with black cock, so I cant help but be supportive of so many white women going black. Besides, white women and black men is a very arousing and erotic sight.
But i cant help but wonder, will all white women eventually go black? Should i be opposed to that, or should i give my help and encouragement to my own wife and daughters to go black also along with the trend?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:03 AM

never really noticed it may just be you looking into things to much

Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 AM

Question

Yea, maybe you are right, after all, two thirds of a million members on this website alone isnt that much at all, right?

White Women Black Men
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM

Default White Women Black Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes77 View Post
Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more white women are choosing to have sex more with black men and less with white guys.
Lately, all I have been seeing is younger white teens and women with black guys. I almost rarely see them with white boys anymore.
And seems more married white women who are allowed the freedom of extramarital sexual activities by their husbands immediately go for black men.
I live on a military base and i am amazed on a daily basis by how frquently i see a white woman with a black child. They are everywhere.
I love seeing so many white women going black, young and mature, single or married. It is obvious that the women are pleased and happy with black cock, so I cant help but be supportive of so many white women going black. Besides, white women and black men is a very arousing and erotic sight.
But i cant help but wonder, will all white women eventually go black? Should i be opposed to that, or should i give my help and encouragement to my own wife and daughters to go black also along with the trend?

Everyone's situation is always a little different from others and what you do in reference to encouraging your wife and daughters to go black depends on how THEY feel about it. Yes, you can encourage them by telling them you would be okay with it if they would start dating black guys but if they're not interested, then I wouldn't pressure them into it. Just with them knowing you'd approve will probably be enough, especially for your daughters as I'm sure they are seeing a lot of their friends involved with black boyfriends.

And in reference to you noticing more and more white women going black, YES, I thotally agree with you as I am also seeing it more than ever before..

Old 02-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Oh I totally agree. I never would want my wife and daughters to do anything they wouldnt want to do, but what i meant was i would be supportive and encouraging of them if they do want to try or go black.
My daughters definitely see many other white girls dating black boys at their school, and I have seen my daughters hanging out casually with black boys on a couple of occasions.
As for my wife, her three best friends are either married to black guys or at least has sex with them, and I know how women talk amongst each other. My wife recently celebrated her birthday, and one of her friends that has gone black gave her a gift basket that included a piece of chocolate in a stick in the shape of a life size large penis, and a card that said "chocolate is wonderful, enjoy". My wife sucked and licked on it for an hour, teasing and joking about it with me.
I definetly would force my wife and daughters to go black, but I dont need to with all the influences around them. And if they do decide to try and go black, all i can do is show my support and give encouragement, because it is pointless to try to prevent them.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:59 PM

The military environment seems to have a much greater acceptance of interracial dating than the rest of the society. That being said, there is a big difference between dating, relationships, and marriage vs. sex for fun (which this site is dedicated to).

For myself and my extramarital partners, black men definitely respond very enthusiastically to my physique and my attitude. Why change it if it works, and works well?

Old 02-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiegirl42cs View Post
The military environment seems to have a much greater acceptance of interracial dating than the rest of the society. That being said, there is a big difference between dating, relationships, and marriage vs. sex for fun (which this site is dedicated to).

For myself and my extramarital partners, black men definitely respond very enthusiastically to my physique and my attitude. Why change it if it works, and works well?
Rosie, you are absolutely right that the military community is more open minded interracial, both for relationships and sex. There is also more openness of military guys allowing their wives the freedom of enjoying sex for fun, which tends to gravitate most often towards these wives indulging into interracial sex. I have seen it countless times in scenarios too numerous to relate here, but in all instances the married couples who have this lifestyle are on average more loving, secure and long lasting than couples who practice the more traditional monogamous and possesive type marriage. I have even seen about 2 or 3 married white couples who have a bi racial child, when it was known her husband wasnt around at the time. Still, the military does have a different set of laws that govern us that are apart from civilian laws, and adultery is punishable, but this is aimed more at the military member and not the spouse, and in any case deals with those who are deceptive towards their spouses and not if there is consentual agreement within a couple to have outside partners.
Also, interracial lifestyles seem more prevalent among the teen daughter of military families, just judging by what i see. My own daughters are of that age, so i see it perhaps more than some.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:29 AM

I have no desire to MARRY a Black Man; i already have a husband and i do love him. but he is useless in the sex department and i LOVE LOVE LOVE to FUCK Black Men!

Old 02-10-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post
I have no desire to MARRY a Black Man; i already have a husband and i do love him. but he is useless in the sex department and i LOVE LOVE LOVE to FUCK Black Men!
That is great. That seems to be the general consensus among white who know what it is like to have sex with black men....they just LOVE it. So if you have an understanding husband, it makes life all the more better.
What more white husbands should understand, is that women can absolutely love their husbands, while still preferring to have sex with black men. Married women who strongly desire sex with black men doesnt mean they love their husbands any less.

Old 02-10-2012, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodired View Post

Step away for a couple days and look who comes back and with the same ole song and dance... See ya finally took off the main pictures of Janet mason from your profile but Still the other pics are not of the same girl...

Hey check it out, we are both online at the same time.. Meet me in chat and we can CAM,, what ya say?

Hey Jodi (yea right) Im in chat right now, waiting on you..

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 02-10-2012 at 04:46 AM..