Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

are you serious?
Old 02-14-2012, 03:21 PM

Default are you serious?

You are allowing your fantasy to cloud your vision and thought process. Im white come from a all white family I personlly have six children and have 11 siblings who all have no less then 2 children so yeah you are spewing nonsense and if penn and teller are the folks you get scientifical data from...I understand. But hey this is america you can beleave what you want.I would just save myself the embarassment really. do you see any black guys agreeing with?

Old 02-14-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes77 View Post
I tend to agree with kentuckygal. Not only do black men on average have bigger dicks and balls, they frequently can keep on going after they cum the first time until they give a woman a second load of cum.

But i dont think it is black men alone who are potent. I believe white women actually assist black men to be more potent. I think when a white woman is so aroused and is so sexually pleasured to where she is experiencing multiple intense orgasms, as black men mostly do for white women, it causes her womb and eggs to be extremely receptive and increasing the chances of her become pregnant.

White men generally have smaller balls, and so less semen to start with, and we can usually only cum once. Our dicks are generally smaller, and so isnt able to as easily bring women to such orgasmic heights, which renders her womb and eggs less receptive.

On a primal, unconscious level, woman are more attracted to have sex with more potent males, even though that isnt what they are consciously thinking. Nature draws them to such men, and i think that is why so many white women are going black.
how many white guys have you been with?And where do get this nonsense..lmao, Your generally retarted and explain the label of minority then? oh but I see your a pole smoker so I understand.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:17 AM

Black sperm is certainly more potent than mine. I have a vasectomy and I have submitted to wearing panties while black bulls give my wife the satisfaction she needs. She has a real fetish for breeding as a result.

Wow ;)
Old 03-24-2012, 08:08 PM

Default Wow ;)

All I know is mine has the " Potential " to hit you in the face..
While I'm hittin' you from the Back !
Holla At Ya Boy
This is Too Much Fun !

Old 03-25-2012, 02:12 PM

Which leave you wondering. What about the Chinese? With over 2 billion population. I am sure it's had nothing to do with the won ton soup.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Which leave you wondering. What about the Chinese? With over 2 billion population. I am sure it's had nothing to do with the won ton soup.

LOL @ m427. That's so true!!!

Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susana2012 View Post
Yes I think so! Afro people are an stronger breed than others. caucasian people are the result of a combination of diferent kind of breeds. Perhaps that's why black males have more potent sperm than white men.
Moreover, black women are kinder to get pregnant too.

I think black men have stronger sperm and they are more potent in sex than white men too.
Girl, you better believe it! Black sperm is superior. I don't need a scientist to tell me what I see all around me, which I have experienced myself! I know quite a few women who could not get pregnant by their white husbands, and one visit to a Blackman and BOOM! Carrying a Black Baby! It happened to me! Right in front of my husband! A 50-yr.-old Black Man fucked me in our bed (I was 37) and I was pregnant right then and there! Think what you want; the Blackman is SUPERIOR to the white!

Pamela

Old 04-17-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
Girl, you better believe it! Black sperm is superior. I don't need a scientist to tell me what I see all around me, which I have experienced myself! I know quite a few women who could not get pregnant by their white husbands, and one visit to a Blackman and BOOM! Carrying a Black Baby! It happened to me! Right in front of my husband! A 50-yr.-old Black Man fucked me in our bed (I was 37) and I was pregnant right then and there! Think what you want; the Blackman is SUPERIOR to the white!

Pamela
ohh lady. did you have any child before that 50 years old bull impregnated you ? and did your husband who watched your insemination in your bed succeed to impregnate you ever ? did you sleep with that balck guy for pleasure of having a baby ?

Old 04-17-2012, 06:40 PM

Well, all i can say is that my seed was tested, and it's potent, unfortunately, i haven't been able to hook up with any married women to breed them, but i am definitely available for breeding sessions.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
Where would you like the information to come from? The cartoon section of your favorite newspaper? Or a magazine in the check-out que?

Ever hear of Penn and Teller? Penn Gillette has stated he thinks all babies should be black bred in order to save the species. And he's no fool.
Pen is a world class perv and half ass dominate. He doesn't really believe this, he is just apt to debate weightier subjects.

My sperm is plenty potent. Moreover, I breed children that are wicked intelligent and going to college on their academic merits. And my children are over 6 ft tall, healthy and beautiful.