Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Now this is comedy
Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 AM

Default Now this is comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcouples View Post
lol i dont know whats worse the case that there is no actual facts in any of them posts or the fact that you actually believe what your sayin it borders on the ridiculous it really does
I agree with you , who feeds who this stuff is it really that impoetant .. lol next question can a woman get pregnant by swallowing white male jizz or black male jizz , there both the same color when it comes out .... please lets move on .. luv ya all

agree
Old 04-20-2012, 02:58 PM

Thumbs up agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelb4u View Post
I agree with you , who feeds who this stuff is it really that impoetant .. lol next question can a woman get pregnant by swallowing white male jizz or black male jizz , there both the same color when it comes out .... please lets move on .. luv ya all
Yeah Shelby, I couldn't agree more. To prove how ridiculous this is, some White men's sperm might be more potent than blacks. It all depends on the sperm count in the cum. Amazing what tickles some people.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:47 AM

Not really sure, but the blacks guys i've been with seem to have a lot more cum, and its thicker, than white guys.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:47 PM

I'm knocked up and it shure wasn't white dick/cum that found it's way up there! Ive been black bred, I'm 4.5 months along.

We had tried, and finally decided that being black bred was a lifestyle we should embrace. Black men have been kept down for a reason IMHO because they are strong and virile and white women can sense it. Black men would be running this country if the white man wasn't so scared of losing his place in society.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:15 PM

This site throws up so much crap. Racism is all about superiority of one race over another so why is there so much of that talk here?

It would be very easy to put down black people but I thought we were trying to get away from all that, just seems like some are just trying to stir things up.

People of all colours have sexual kinks, get over it and stop the bullshit. whites have huge families as well,

Old 05-09-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestjudge View Post
This site throws up so much crap.

People of all colours have sexual kinks, get over it and stop the bullshit. whites have huge families as well,
Hell yea they do, just look at that one show, 19 kids and counting.The show gets on my last nerve, but the proof is in the pudding and they have tons of kids to show for it.. ..

Old 05-09-2012, 09:14 PM

Ireland had a population of around 8 million just prior to the "famine"/genocide of the late 1840's. In order to survive, Irish folks began emigrating in large numbers. Many Irish families were 10 or larger. This occured partly because the church was against abortion & birth control. Seems the Irish love to fuck. Today there are over 70 million Irish people worldwide.
We are now as big as the population of England. Irish sperm is as potent as Irish people are durable. Real Irish people are grateful to those we've descended from & we'll never forget the hardships our ancestors endured to ensure our survival as a people. People may play games with dominance & submission, but at the end of the night, kinky sex is nothing more than kinky sex. I'm inferior to no one.

this guy is a joke
Old 05-09-2012, 10:16 PM

Default this guy is a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little white peter View Post
Ireland had a population of around 8 million just prior to the "famine"/genocide of the late 1840's. In order to survive, Irish folks began emigrating in large numbers. Many Irish families were 10 or larger. This occured partly because the church was against abortion & birth control. Seems the Irish love to fuck. Today there are over 70 million Irish people worldwide.
We are now as big as the population of England. Irish sperm is as potent as Irish people are durable. Real Irish people are grateful to those we've descended from & we'll never forget the hardships our ancestors endured to ensure our survival as a people. People may play games with dominance & submission, but at the end of the night, kinky sex is nothing more than kinky sex. I'm inferior to no one.
He actually came with fact for once in his life... good job lil guy. lmao. but make no mistake,. u are inferior to me. not cuz im a better athlete than you, or cause im smarter or even cuz im just black. you're inferior cause your thinking is that of the ignorant. just had to throw ur lame ass that jab. you and your dagoslut... fake ass pages

black men are more potent
Old 05-19-2012, 07:52 PM

Talking black men are more potent

as a white woman, id have to agree that black men are very potent. me and my bf were trying to conceive for 3 years. tried everything. me and him ended up ending the realationship. i finally had sex with a black man, and the 1st weekend i had sex with one. i found out i was pregnant. and now i have 3 kids by my black bf.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:56 AM

I don't know if they are more potent or not but from my experience there is always a lot more cum and they usually have the ability to deliver it closer to where it needs to be.

When the tip of their tool is pressing against your cervix when that thing goes off it practically injects directly into your womb. Those smaller guys just come up short